What's Your View of Spiritism Now???

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• alias
    alias

Wow, Sirona. That's incredible. Thank you for sharing more about that.

alias

• minimus
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What's Your View of Spiritism Now???

Changing rapidly, as with all my other views. Check in in another year and who knows where I will be with it - but I won't be back believing that what the Jw's believed was even close to reality in this area.

Jeff

• Magick
    Magick

if someone is constantly telling you to watch out for the boogie man...you're gonna sleep with the lights on and make sure you're foot isn't poking over the side.

jws put so much emphasis on the negative and so much emphasis on demons. it's almost as if they manifested them to prove their point.

since leaving the jws, i've opened myself up to the possibility of other life forms existing besides the physical. if you don't have a closed mind...or one focused on negativity...there is a lot to see.

children are more likely to see spiritual things because they haven't been taught they don't exist yet...or that it is wrong.

contrary to jw belief, humans are more than just physical beings. there is something inside that keeps our physical bodies alive. this something is the same thing for animals.

whether you call it a spirit, a soul, energy, life force...a fan? it exists.

there is a high probability that this part of us remains when our physical body is gone. it could go back "to the god who gave it" or not.

there are different types of spirit energies. some positive. some negative. some strong. some weak.

whatever your belief we all have experienced our thoughts as having energy or life. if we think negativly, negative things are drawn to us.

or if we think of others...the spirit part of us connects. "i was just thinking about you" "i picked up the phone to call you...and you were there" "i called you because i felt i had to"

since animals have spirit energy too...this works with animals as well. if we focus on what we don't want them to do...that's what they do...because our energy is directing them there. (same with children)

why do jws always have demon stories? because that is what they are putting their energy in to.

what i see now is that spiritism is just being aware that spirits or energies of beings that do not have a human body exist.

a person who is receptive will be aware they are not alone.

just like you can attract people or push people out of your life by your personality. you can also attract or push away spirit energy.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Fear + Ignorance = Spiritualism

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

When Jesus died it was said about him that he gave up the ghost / spirit. His disciples thought he was a ghost / spirit when he appeared to them. So, do we all have a spirit / ghost that lives on after we die?

• minimus
    minimus

I think so, Blue.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

dont think its any weirder than any form of christianity.."jesus is magic"!

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Quija boards are not something I'd mess with, its a form of channeling with no safe guards in place; sort of like plugging your computer in with no surge protection.

I've played around with bi-location, remote viewing, OBE, but mostly just practice meditation and energy work on myself or clients, like Reiki but working with chakras and acupunture meridians.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

diamondblue1974 that was a good link.

There's a book called Practical Psychic Self Defense by Robert Bruce, very similiar ideas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit