HOW CLEAN IS YOUR HOUSE? (fluff test)

by Mary 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Ever see those two British women on TV that go into some slob's home that looks like something out of a Stephen King novel? Take their quiz to see if you're a neat-freak, or a sloth-in-waiting: http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/100/quiz.jsp

Here's mine:

You are Gleaming.
    Congratulations...you've earned your stripes, comrade. Your house is winning the war on terror--against dust mites, staph, E-coli, salmonella, and other vermin who seek to infiltrate your borders. Your Department of Homeland Security is nothing but a well-cleaned mop, a dishwashing sponge you replace biweekly, and some strategic enemy surveillance that prevents terrorist incidents before they occur. A little vigilance is always good for keeping your house protected; making the bed, disinfecting the fridge, organizing your mail, and dusting your book shelves all contribute to a safe zone. But look at us preaching to choir.
  • Sirona
    Sirona
    You are Gleaming.
    Congratulations...you've earned your stripes, comrade. Your house is winning the war on terror--against dust mites, staph, E-coli, salmonella, and other vermin who seek to infiltrate your borders. Your Department of Homeland Security is nothing but a well-cleaned mop, a dishwashing sponge you replace biweekly, and some strategic enemy surveillance that prevents terrorist incidents before they occur. A little vigilance is always good for keeping your house protected; making the bed, disinfecting the fridge, organizing your mail, and dusting your book shelves all contribute to a safe zone. But look at us preaching to choir. For tips on how to keep your house from invasion, watch How Clean Is Your House? on Wednesday nights.

Being honest, I 'm not that gleaming, but I am hygienic.

Sirona

• minu
    minu

You are Gleaming.

Congratulations...you've earned your stripes, comrade. Your house is winning the war on terror--against dust mites, staph, E-coli, salmonella, and other vermin who seek to infiltrate your borders. Your Department of Homeland Security is nothing but a well-cleaned mop, a dishwashing sponge you replace biweekly, and some strategic enemy surveillance that prevents terrorist incidents before they occur. A little vigilance is always good for keeping your house protected; making the bed, disinfecting the fridge, organizing your mail, and dusting your book shelves all contribute to a safe zone. But look at us preaching to choir. For tips on how to keep your house from invasion, watch How Clean Is Your House? on Wednesday nights.

Well, I guess I'm doing a little better than I thought. YAY ME!

• restrangled
    restrangled

I ranked ---You are gleaming.

How clean is your house... comes on every afternoon on the BBC channel.

r.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    You are Gleaming.

Shit, and all these years I thought I was a total slob. I've really disappointed myself this time.

W

• BFD
    BFD
    You are Gleaming.

I love this show. Those two broads are very funny. I always tell my guests, "My house is clean, just don't eat off the floors".

BFD

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

I am Gleaming as well! I love this show!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I am gleaming as well. Good thing they didn't ask about dust.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Good thing I no longer give a sh*t.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

My life is from here on out a personal invitation to the "dust mites, staph, E-coli, salmonella, and other vermin who seek to infiltrate."

Bring'em on. I've got bleach when I get in the mood . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit