New Watchtower Jan,15 2008

by Batty 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This just absolutely cracks me up - we are getting this information way before the JWs

• Batty
    Batty

We are lightyears ahead! lol The "news lights" came after! lol!

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

Thanks for posting this!

Hmm.. first impression... imposing?

Cheers,

Deus Mauzzim

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

"This just absolutely cracks me up - we are getting this information way before the JWs"

Hell, I use the posts on here to keep up with what's going on at the hall. Thanks to JWD I know what everyone's talking about so it's like I still go to meetings.

• Gill
    Gill

Wow! There's a prison down the road from us that looks just like that Watchtower!

I suppose that says it all really!

So, I was going to say, 'Who's going to knock down those walls and break out the poor dubbies!' Then, I realised that if we're already getting the info before the Rank and File that means they're already tunnelling their way out!

The article titles are a little 'concerning' however. They suggest a certain cultish exclusivity!

• Kudra
    Kudra

As for the stunning art on the front cover-

they forgot the guard with the assault rifle...

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Is that the front cover or the inside page- as it has the names of the articles...?

That is the front cover.

They apparently don't have room on page 2 to print the article's names, so they moved them to the front cover. That's because the issue is so chock-full of wholesome spiritual food!

Are you worthy?

• freetosee
    freetosee

Seems like I have missed out on some new light. Does the wts now print two kinds of WT mags, one for insider the other for the public? What else is new?
    Batty, Welcome to the forum!
    fts

• Gopher
    Gopher

Yes starting January, there will be two Watchtowers per month -- the first for distribution to the public, and the second one (the 15th) a members-only issue. The Portuguese version of the 1/15 members-only issue is the one talked about here on this thread.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Thanks Gopher! Wow, now that is interesting... that must make them feel very special and privileged.

Public version = Writing Department
    Insiders version = Service Department (?)

That means I will never again get to read the insiders part..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit