watch for the squibs used in demolition

by ninja 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

stillajwexelder.....Good question. In answer, I would say that the "nonsense" is everywhere on the internet, it is impossible to read anything about 9/11 without being deluged in it, and lots of ordinary people uncritically accept a lot of the claims or find some of them credible. I'm not talking about "nutters", I'm talking about average laypeople. There are lots of things about this complex and multifaceted event that may seem unusual and most people lack the expertise to evaluate the claims and so-called "facts", or access to more accurate information. It's similar to other kinds of pseudoscience and pseudohistory on the internet that may be regarded as credible by those with no knowledge of the fields of science, history, etc. Ordinary laypeople here have accepted such errors and canards as the idea that the canon of the Bible was decided at the Council of Nicea or that the story of Jesus closely resembles that of Horus and I think it is worth pointing them out. My own sister believes in "9/11 truth" so I guess it is a little personal.

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun

Greetings Leolaia,

I was just posting that to make a point about conspiracy nuts. Obviously it went over your head.

If you recall, in my first post in this thread, I mentioned my actual thoughts on it. The WTC#7 building however, was "pulled". That doesn't mean "evacuate it". It means pull the building down. I don't need to waste my time. Go to NYC's Recorder's office and check it out yourself. Don't listen to me. Remain in the dark. I could care less.

I am not a conspiracy nut. Two planes are what brought down the trade centers, and led to irreversible damage that caused a massive loss of life.

Lloyd

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun

Also, Leolaia,

Now that I am DF'd and it's in the open, I was a NYC building inspector from 1996-2002.

I hold two degrees in engineering and business management. I actually met Mr. Larry Silverstein myself.

Wake up to the actual events. Two buildings fell from commercial airliners wrecking them, causing the irreversible damage to other surrounding buildings. One needed to be pulled immediately for fear of it falling while rescue crews were in the area, over the next few days.

This information is publically available, at a cost. Go down to 31 Chambers Street, Room 103.

Thanks,

Matt

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun

The story of Jesus is the story of Horus and Dionysus and others. It's all a mix.

The Greek is a mix of Jewish stories, Hellenistic, and Gnostic ideas in one book.

When do you think the canon of the NT was put together then, if not at Nicea? Please tell us when.

Why only 27 books out of 300 or so?

Pagan Yeshua

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    The WTC#7 building however, was "pulled". That doesn't mean "evacuate it". It means pull the building down. I don't need to waste my time. Go to NYC's Recorder's office and check it out yourself.

The notion that WTC7 was torn down intentionally originated with the people you call "conspiracy nuts".

My post demonstrated that (1) the people who you claim were involved in demolishing the building specifically DENY that this happened, (2) they tell an altogther different account of the events, (3) what you say happened MAKES NO SENSE.

Hence my disbelief towards your assertion that there are public records stating what you claim, which flatly contradict what the people involved have said, which mysteriously played no role in the FEMA and NIST interim investigations, and which the "conspiracy nuts" are totally unaware of (and believe me, it would be all over the internet if they knew of them). BTW, I will be in Manhattan later this week. Give me a full citation of the record you apparently have found (so that it can reliably be located), and I will see if it is worth an hour of time to go out of the way to check it out.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

What websites claim was believed about Horus (e.g. that he was born on December 25th, that he was baptized by An the Baptizer, that he was crucified, etc.) bear no resemblance at all with any genuine ancient sources. What is the source of these claims? People repeat them over and over without checking them out.

When do you think the canon of the NT was put together then, if not at Nicea? Please tell us when.

It developed gradually over a century and a half before Nicea and for some time after Nicea. There was no decision as to what goes into the Bible at Nicea. It wasn't even on the agenda.

http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/nicaea.html

http://www.westarinstitute.org/Periodicals/4R_Articles/Canon/canon.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun

Basically, I don't think there is any need to do so, since I made it all up.

And

Rigorous attempts at constant bombardment of nothingness and disinformation

Negates any wayward supplication of sanity for the

End time saints, that they continue to provoke jealously and

You only will know them when they make themselves known .

Forgive me for making that up, I don't want you to go to Manhattan and find out what you don't want to see. Please, assume that I don't know what I am saying and that I am wrong. I am perfectly happy living knowing that you are still uninformed on the total spectrum.

Shalom Aleichem,

Matt

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun

Leolaia,

I have been studying this for a long time now, with many Karaite Jews to help me.

http://www.karaite-korner.org

http://www.light-of-israel.org

I can post links too, and yes I have read all those you have posted.

It comes down to my trying to become a Jew though. I want to become a Jew. Christianity is about getting away from the Torah, holy days, and Sabbaths. I want to start eating clean meats and wearing tzit tzits and growing my beard. I think these are the things Yeshua of Nazareth did, before the Church got ahold of him and made him into another virgin born deity.

Shalom Aleichem,

• ninja
    ninja

Lloyd....I dont think you are who and what you claim.....I was just following your posts from avoiding being questioned by the elders last week to d'fed now and cavorting with Larry Silverstein .......I may be a conspiracy nut....but I'm not THAT crazy

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I like how Daffy Duck always went around saying,"errr-DIC-olus!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit