MY DAD MIGHT DIE DUE TO THE 'NO BLOOD' DOCTRINE

by Mary 153 Replies latest watchtower medical

• bebu
    bebu

Holy cow, Mary!!! I just read this thread.

Yes, you would definitely be the WTS's female worst nightmare if you were to lose your dad over the blood issue.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your love and zeal for your dad. I feel wiped out just reading your posts. THANK YOU for being fearless, for not shrinking back. God bless you!!!!

AMAZING conversation with your mom. AMAZING!!! May God make this whole horrid experience a springboard to their freedom!!!

Get your rest, but you know we're all wanting to read updates!!!!!!!

bebu

• minimus
    minimus

Mary, for you, your dad and mom! You gave your mother wonderful food for thought. Your logic and caring=a possible defection. Keep your fingers crossed!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Mary,

This may be the event (there always seems to be one) that triggers your parents re-considering certain WTBS crappola. Your love and information may have found a window of opportunity. Best to you!

-BONEZZ

• Soledad
    Soledad

Mary

You are in my thoughts. I wish all the best for your father. I agree, the WTS would not want you on their ass, for any reason

Amazing conversation you had with your mom there. This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back you know.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Hugs to you Mary.

Skeeter

• Mary
    Mary

Well I just got back from the hospital. Dad's blood count is slowly rising. Today it was at 56, which is still dangerously low but it seems to be going in the right direction now (up). The HLC has vanished like fog on a summer's morning now that they're convinced the "no blood" rule is not going to be challenged. They never said a prayer with dad, or from what I can tell, did anything resembling support for him or any of us. Their sole purpose was to ensure he didn't accept anything on the 'banned' list, and to make sure the doctors weren't going to try and force the issue.

Thanks soooo much brothers, for your loving support for a faithful brother who nearly died thanks to the GB's insane readings into obsure passages in the bible. I hope you all go to Hell in a handbag.

Funny thing is that two of my 'postate' friends who know dad quite well have already been up to see him in the hospital but no one from the Hall has been---not even the PO. No surprise there.

Thanks so much for your support on here. I told my other non-Dub sister about this board and she's thinking of joining. She's quite disgusted with the Witnesses at this point, and after we talked about the 'no blood' crap, she's really disgusted that they would rather see someone die rather than accept an available procedure.

Dad's probably still going to be in the hospital for a while....they don't let you out till your hemoglobin's up around 120 but I'm being cautiously optimistic here......

• poppers
    poppers

Hi Mary; it sounds like things are stabilizing for your dad, thank goodness. I feel privileged to be a witness to a heroic act. My best to you and your entire family - poppers

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

My continued thoughts and best wishes are with you and your father.

Please make sure that you are also taking care of yourself while watching over your father. Caregivers need rest too!

Warmest regards,

Uzzah

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Mary, I just saw this thread.

Hugs and strength to you and your Dad (and family...)

I have been through this, and I pray that you fare better than I. So glad to hear that your Dad has shown signs of improvement.

Love,
    Baba.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Just found this thread. Brilliantly handled Mary, I'm glad it's going well. Hang in there and get yourself some rest finally!

Thinking about you and your Dad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit