MY DAD MIGHT DIE DUE TO THE 'NO BLOOD' DOCTRINE

by Mary 153 Replies latest watchtower medical

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Mary,

Good on you kiddo as we say around here .I hope you win the war on ignorance and that your Dad pulls through.

My sister was diabetic from the age of three and her life saver, on several occasions, all through her life were blood transfusions.

When I was a witless and my sister never was I remember thinking many times that there was no way I was going to let my sister die if the decision was mine.I remember thinking to myself when I was in the cult maybe I would refuse blood but I could not allow someone else to die because of it.So I guess I had my doubts all the time in the back of my mind.

Anyway get some rest you will need all your strength in order to think straight and send that blood committee back to the dark ages where they belong.

Edmond.+100

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Mary I so glad you were there at the right time

• greendawn
    greendawn

He is lucky that you happened to be there at the right time otherwise had it been up to the dubs to deal with it he would be dead by now.

I wonder why the dubs can't see the absurdity of this doctrine: allowing blood fractions but not all of them together, what difference would it make they still use the bloood from a volunteer.

Our friend Hurleau doesn't seem to realise that the meaning of abstaining from blood as being equivalent to abstaining from transfusions is nothing but the interpretation of men who on numerous occasions got things very wrong and later admitted it. Certainly not the people to be trusted with advice on issues of life and death.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Mary - I've only just read this thread - we're all so proud of you.

I really hope that your dad is on the mend.

You're in our thoughts (and your mum too)

twinkletoes and KT

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

(((Mary)))

Can"t imagine what you must be going through. Stay strong, but don't hold back the tears.
    We're all here for you.
    You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Sam

• juni
    juni

HLC leaves hospital to enjoy specialty coffee.

Mary steps up to the plate and does the right thing for her Dad.

Dad doing much better.

I'd say that was angelic direction!

Take care of yourself Mary.

Love, Juni

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

((((Mary))))) We love you. All the best to you and your dad!

Shelly

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Well done Mary you've shown your smarts in the whole affair you should be proud of your self, the folks here certainly are !

I wish your father a speedy recovery and may your family return back to a sense of normalcy

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Wow you did a great thing saving your Dad. I know secretly your family is glad you were there also. I hope all will be well. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Leslie

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I hope your Dad will make out OK Mary. My thoughts are with you.

The Claw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit