i'm so freaking nervous

by bigdreaux 50 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

Good morning BigD. Now go sell some cars!

BFD

• memario
    memario

Hey Big D good luck with that new career. Change is good. You'll do GREATV V V V V V V V V V rr r r r r r r ro o o o o o o mmmmmmmmm

mem

• Alana
    Alana

I'm wishing the best for you! You are a very personable person and that will sure help. My ex just went into car sales....he's a natural salesman and he works well with people, and I must say that when my husband and I met you and Missanna, I couldn't help but notice that you were a people person. (and that's a compliment from an shy type personality like me!) Good luck and tell Missanna "hi" from us!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Best wishes to you BigD!!

At least you're selling something of VALUE now!!

Tell me one thing though. You're not gonna be the guy trying to sell the extended warranties, super-duper-after-the-factory "paint protection" and "undercoating" are you? Around here they usually leave that snake oil for the Finance Person to pitch.

Stay true to yourself, and if your boss wants you to violate your ethics, move on to a dealer that will let you sell a good product at a reasonable profit.

Open Mind

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    i'm a car salesman that used to be a mechanic.

So you are Putty from Seinfeld?

I hope Missanna isn't Elaine. Otherwise, I can't take your relationship
    roller coaster of breakups and makeups.

You should do fine. Use the force.

• tula
    tula
    i've hung up my tools

• Gopher
    Gopher

Career changes and job changes always cause anxiety.

If you weren't nervous, I'd be worried for you!

Man, this job is a good fit for you. Make the job your own. (Sorry if that sounded Borg-ish.)

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

How was your first day on the floor? A lot different than the shop, I'm sure. You've got to love those 12 hour days!!!

• eclipse
    eclipse

I can't wait to hear how your first day went!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Good luck. When I was a young witness the presiding overseer of my congregation started out as a auto mechanic and went into selling cars and ended up with own million dollar Buick Dealership.

His name was Gabriel and he sold to all of the witnesses in Cleveland and his Buicks all had a little angle Gabriel decal on them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit