I need a good color scan of the latest blood card

by Deputy Dog 15 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I need a good color scan of the latest blood card, front and back. Any ideas on how to get an actual card if I'm not a JW. I'm looking to make a tract that is about the same size, that if left on the ground or the floor, that a JW might pickup and look at.

• yknot
    yknot

These are the best scans I could find of the inside

http://www.ajwrb.org/watchtower/card.shtml

• watson
    watson

I'll have to dig through my shredder basket and see if I can put something together for you.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Deputy Dog:

Blood card and Advance Decision to Refuse Specified Medical Treatment Click the link below and when the next page appears scroll down to the bottom of the page and wait for a (yellow) download button.http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=10a13060f34e9ad55debf42df5dcbc09 Cheers! Atlantis-

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Atlantis

That is a great quality scan, But the edges got chopped off

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

bttp

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hopefully these are what you are looking for... but someone will need to confirm that they are the latest cards.

I've squashed them to fit them on the page - but if you right click and save picture as... they'll pop back to the right size.

alt

alt

• carla
    carla

I sent a newer copy (4 pages) to someone here to put on their site, anyone still have it? I know where the 4 pager is but he has stuff filled out on it now and will be home soon. There are pages of questions about which fractions you would or would not accept and I think the last page has the little card you would carry with you. Sorry its been awhile since I checked it out.

• carla
    carla

I sent a newer copy (4 pages) to someone here to put on their site, anyone still have it? I know where the 4 pager is but he has stuff filled out on it now and will be home soon. There are pages of questions about which fractions you would or would not accept and I think the last page has the little card you would carry with you. Sorry its been awhile since I checked it out.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Sorry.. just realised that this isn't the latest one !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit