Pedophilia Summary

by LennyinBluemont 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Appreciate your hard work. We bought Barbara's CD and I've printed out the pages. If it's convenient, could someone list the page references for each of the 10 points? I don't have a lot of time to read everything.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

BTTT

• Dead Man Joaquin
    Dead Man Joaquin

Does anybody remember a thread from a ways back about a young lady accusing Ted Jaracz of child molestation?

From everything I've read on Barbara's site about the man, he certainly appears to fit the profile.

If it's true, and he IS the real "head" of the Org, then none of this should really surprise anyone.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Whoops! Forgot I even posted here the other day.

Voltaire:

I think we're on the same page. We both agree that as a practical matter, it's a BILL. My only point is that the PAPER TRAIL shows that a resolution is read, a democratic vote is taken, and the CONGREGATION decides to uphold Momma's "suggestion". Yeah right. We all know what's really happening. Lenny's re-wording is more accurate, technically, IMO. I'll addres why that's important further down. (I'm sure you prolly already know where I'm going)

Lenny in Bluemont:

You need Barb's CD.

Yep. Thanks for posting what you have. I'm working on having a trustworthy 3rd party buy it direct from Barbara's site for me.

Item 3. I think you make a good point about there likely being an unwritten policy that can be inferred by looking at the way so many cases were handled over the years.

Item 4. I know that I'm nit-picking over calling it a "BILL". I'm doing it for the benefit of lurkers.

One thing I can clearly remember when first reading here on JWD with the angels on one shoulder and the Debil on the other was the hope that I could prove you all wrong and make my doubts go away. Sure there were plenty of people who were angry making exaggerated statements, but on a fairly regular basis, cooler heads would come along and neaten up the loose ends. I'm just trying to repay that favor, while at the same time trying avoid any unnecessary whitewashing of WT graves.

I'm getting the CD.

Thanks again Lenny.

Open Mind

• LennyinBluemont
    LennyinBluemont

Is anyone beginning to peruse one of the specific cases? If you do, please index it as you go and share. We can index specific pdf pages on a particular case to one of the current (or future) points in the basic list. With the references, this will be complete. That is, until the next bombshell!

(of the waiting for the other shoe to drop class.)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I thought the newbies might like reading this thread, I am going over the cd again and had this thread printed out in my notes.

purps

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The Witchtower now says that a known pedophile can never be appointed as he has expressed "unnatural desires." ( Can somebody else find the WT mag on that?)

Of course the weasel word is KNOWN. If nobody in the congo knows, then...

Like they said that only 11 elders have been SUED in the last 100 years for child abuse. It minimises the issue. Suing is a civil action.

How many Witlesses have been investigated, charged, tried in a court of law, found GUILTY and sent to prison? More than 11!!!!

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit