Jehovah's Witnesses in Crisis. My initial observations.

by candidlynuts 17 Replies latest jw friends

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Where can I get a copy of this book?

• greendawn
    greendawn
    There is some lip service of concern for children but overall the main concern of the watchtower seems to be in protecting it's business money and reputation.

That is precisely the crux of the matter what we have is a business operating under the cover of religion and however smart that cover may be a careful inspection will readily reveal that they are geared up for financial profit and not for benefiting their members as they claim.

• flipper
    flipper

Candidly- My wife and I anxiously await our shipment in the mail too. I have two daughters 20 and 19 in this croc of an organization and fear for my future grandchildren, the mind control with which they will be raised. Hope this opens a floodgate of Pandora's Boxes all over America and the world. Shake things up a bit

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

crankytoe you can read about it and see how to order here ... www.watchtowerdocuments.com

i've been reading the lawsuit accusations today and still, just mind boggled at the scope.

has anyone heard any more about any plans barbara has for publicity? i want mainstream witnesses to hear about this stuff. they are so insulated that the reality of what headquarters does rarely filters down to regular witnesses realizations.

• deeskis
    deeskis

I just ordered my copy now...........wonder how long it will take to come over the big pond?

• wednesday
    wednesday

The wts tells the elders to report from a phone booth so they cannot be asked additional info.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

When definite information about publicity on this is available, JWD will be among the very first to know.

S4

• oldflame
    oldflame

Do you want to know what I think ?

I think everyone GB , CO , PO and Elder that does not send these accusations over to the authorities are just as guilty as the person who committed the molestations. I am not one to judge another for anything but I would sure hate to be in their shoes when they stand before the almighty and try to make their excuses as to why.

This religion is nothing more than a sorry excuse for religion and if anyone thinks that these idiots are in the right and that God supports them are not only stupid but a bunch of sorry bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit