Is there anyone able to covertly provide publications from KH libraries?

by seatrout 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seatrout
    seatrout

Hi All,

I recently contacted my local KH to get hold of a publication that I need (Pay attention to Daniel's Prophecy). I also asked in the letter to be provided with a Watchtower CD (apparently it has all the old material on it).

However, they have not replied and I am left wondering if it is because I am a member of the general public (and they don't want me to see this material)?

I need to verify the flaws in what they teach about the 586/7 B.C Date (it has to be WT material). Apparently, the Watchtower CD has all the flip-flops in the definition of a generation as well. Can anyone supply me with the 15 October Watchtower as well? this also has a very damaging contradiction regarding Jesus not having sat on 'His glorious throne to cast out Satan and the demons from heaven.'

PLEASE HELP ME TO HELP OTHERS!

ST.

• What-A-Coincidence
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi seatrout. you shouldn't have any problem getting a Daniel book from them - it's been advertised on the back of the WT mags often enough - but you may have set their alarm bells ringing by asking for the CD because as far as I know, that's not 'public' material. They'll be wondering how you know about it.

I'd wait a few weeks and see if anything turns up from your local KH. if not, try writing to London for the Daniel book only and use the CD downloads WAC has provided.

Alternatively, someone here might donate you an unwanted copy if you pay the postage (sorry, can't let you have mine just yet!)

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Here comes Atlantis.....

• nicolaou
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy--PDF--download!

Download instructions: Click the link below and when the next page appears scroll down until you see a (green box) counting seconds down to zero and then click that box. http://www.megaphile.com/file/9657/Pay-Attention-To-Daniels-Prophecy-2-pdf.html Cheers! Atlantis-

• metaspy
    metaspy

For anything else, I am sure that there are some of us who are able to "place" literature with you.
    :-D

• JCanon
    JCanon

The best place to get a WT CD library, as I have, is to wait until it shows up on E-BAY. But be prepared to pay top dollar. $50 or more, especially for the 2005 version. RIGHT NOW, there are 15 minutes left for one on the net going for $28. But I know there is a reserve probably up to $60 if you try to bid. Maybe the price will go down after the desperate "apostates" get their personal copies!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=watchtower+library+CD&category0=

HURRY IF YOU WANT THIS ONE. JUST BID $100 if you want it. Usually they wait to the last 5 minutes and go bid crazy and the price jumps up to over $50!!! I lost a couple of times trying that so I just made a maximum bid of like $100, then then when the frantic bidding starts at the last minute, they don't have time to outbid you.

If you miss this one, maybe others will come up for sale on the net. Obviously at $50 a pop for this item which is free to the witnesses more will show up on the net. It's a great tool to have!

You'll likely miss this auction since RIGHT NOW it's only 15 minutes left. But check anyway to see how much it went for!!

JCanon

SORRY BIDDING HAS ENDED:

Red X
    Bidding has ended for this item at US $41.00. You were outbid.
  • emptywords
    emptywords

thats ridiculous, why on earth would anyone pay $50 for the WT library CD or even $28, you must know a JW just ask them to send them to you, or just write a letter and they'll send them, swing $20 then., or phone the local hall and have someone come around for a study....

• JCanon
    JCanon
    thats ridiculous, why on earth would anyone pay $50 for the WT library CD or even $28, you must know a JW just ask them to send them to you, or just write a letter and they'll send them, swing $20 then., or phone the local hall and have someone come around for a study....

No, it doesn't work that way! The CD is restricted to witnesses only. Technically, they are not suppose to make it available on the net or on E-Bay they do. I didn't know about the download, but it's nice to know it's available. It's not that easy to get a witness to give you a copy and betray the WTS by doing so, but thankfully some do. It's a great tool for searches and cut and paste, obviously. With the prices it has been commanding I'm sure more will be showing up on E-Bay.

JCanon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit