"Angel of Death" cat

by daystar 14 Replies latest social current

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    There is a whole lot more to life than is visible to the naked eye, animals can even sense earthquakes before they strike, there are invisible energies operating around us and from our bodies.

The bland common 'nuseance' city pigeon is the Rock Dove which is the same species same bird as the homing pigeon it's incredible.

RDF Rights | Paranormal Pigeons

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

yes there is something we can learn from cat instincts, we need to be more in tune with.

• jgnat
    jgnat

That cat hit the news here, too. A sign, perhaps, of a fairly peaceful day here on earth.

I read the whole article, and I don't find it disturbing or distressful at all. Here is a kitten who has spent her entire life in the company of the ill. She adapted to her environment, and made her rounds like all the other caregivers in the facility. I am sure in her little kitty heart, her job is important. I am sure she gives her ageing patients that contact and comfort when they most need it.

Perhaps those closest to death give off a unique odour, which she picks up. Except it horrifies me to think what scientists might have to do to figure her out, wouldn't it be great to know how she does it?

• Littledreamfaery
    Littledreamfaery

In a way it would be nice to know how the cat does it, but I have to agree the way this may be found out could be horrifying. The amount of horrific experiments carried out on animals is awful.

:) Cats noses are that little bit more sensitive than those of humans. I have been told that generally when old people start to get close to dying you can tell, because they seem to smell a little more of urine, this I've heard from someone who works with old people, so this could be something that the cat is noticing, not too nice I don't think!

Faery :)

• ninja
    ninja

thats why cats follow me home....I am incontinent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit