Another 'Letter to the Editor' published.... hoorah!

by AK - Jeff 46 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• moshe
    moshe

I could not have said it any better. Bravo

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I just hope I don't wake to a burning cross stake in my yard.

Jeff

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Fantastic job Jeff!

I wish I could write as good as you and many others.

HappyDad

• Highlander
    Highlander

I like how you briefly mention how easy it is for someone to access this info on the internet, while in the privacy of their own home.

That was a very nice touch, to possibly get a 'thinking' j-dub to put away their fears and research the reality of this cult.

I'm sure you specifically mentioned it for that very reason.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Nice work Jeff.....We should all copy this and send it out to all of are JWS friends, perhaps turn on a light for them.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Nice to realize that many people who read this will become innoculated to slick approaches from the JDubs in the future. It all adds up. Good on 'ya.

• JK666
    JK666

Jeff,

• JK666
    JK666

Jeff,

Good work! That ought to get the attention of Pope Teddy and the "Trinity Jim." Might even shake out a few lurkers, like "Lurker D."

JK

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I sent out 4 letters to the Chicago Sun Times, The Chicago Tribune, The Reader, and The Defender. I haven't heard anything yet. I hope at least one of them prints it.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Good job, Jeff. Thanks for speaking for all of us and many of the Jws we love and treasure. No one should have to choose between their saftety and their religion(not faith in God, but religion!)

Shelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit