Is Your Family Crazy?

by choosing life 26 Replies latest social family

• flipper
    flipper

Choosing Life, Mr. Flipper here. I read your situation and can totally empathize! I was raised in the witnesses and have an older brother ex-bethelite elder who since I faded will not even have me in his and wifes house. Same with my ex gilead graduate older sister. I have another older sister who went through hell with an exwitness husband, and she seems to be the more loving towards me. And my parents accept me, however when you talked about family taking sides, my ex wife a witness has turned my 20 and 19 year old daughters against me with slander and false rumors, all in the name of Jehovah. My ex-witness son and non-witness wife are close to me but the others I told you of avoid me. It's been 4 years for me and I just try to be civil and polite to my girls. It is ironic the witnesses think we"ll go crazy if we leave the org. but they act more crazy staying in it! Try to hang in there and find someone in your family who will be civil to you. Remember , the religion has done this to them, try not to take it personal, they are sick puppies, mentally,they need help, but don't know it. Just be kind, maybe some day they"ll see your good example. Peace to you my friend, Mr. Flipper

• PEC
    PEC

I could write a book or two or three, crazy, bizarre, lunatic. Both sides and also the inlaws.

Philip

• desbah
    desbah

Hahaha this thread caught my wandering eyes, to tell you the truth almost everybody is in a disfunctional family relationship including me.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Yes.

All families are a little crazy.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

My family is completely insane, witness or non-witness, they are all a bunch of self-centered *BEEPs*

My In-Laws aren't to bad, my MIL would drive a saint insane with her antics.

• BFD
    BFD

If I wrote a book about my family people would think I made it up. Truth is stranger than fiction. Yes, we are all crazy!

BFD

• MsBHaving
    MsBHaving

OMG is my family crazy/disfunctional..... I am going to write a book someday. I WILL BE RICH!!!! If only we never got involved with the JW"S I wonder how different things would be!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit