What media outlets have you contacted?

by detective 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Catholic Guy,

Thanks for your excellent suggestions.
    I don't currently have a fax machine...but your ideas have inspired a probable purchase of one, pronto.

I just seems so reasonable that an editor or reporter would be more inclined to read a hard copy of a published newspaper article, or letter.

However, for those that don't have a fax machine, or won't be purchasing one...I say, go ahead and send those e-mails. They, collectively, would surely back-up the faxed material and lend 'weight' to the issue.

There are other meaningful issues which we could use a fax machine for also, such as the Silentlambs issue, and future newspaper articles, etc.

BTW, Catholic Guy, welcome to the forum and thanks again for the 'new approach.'

• detective
    detective

Haereticus,
    keep us posted on your discussions with The Finnish reporter. I can't wait to hear your update tomorrow.

• Trilobite
  • detective
    detective

bttt.

• TR
    TR

I sent the UN info about the WTS to the Seattle Times and the Spokesman Review. Haven't heard anything back from them as of yet.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

detective

I had a fruitfull discussion and have provided him a list of related links. I suppose he will contact the local Branch and possibly wait for other signs. I will report any progress I run across in this matter.

We have to bear in mind that this type of news is not so hot here as it would be for example in East Coast. Traditionally this type of news is no news at all here.

I am working on other contacts as well.

• detective
    detective

Haereticus,
    thanks for all your efforts. Keep us posted. I'll let you know if I hear anything on my end.

Anybody else got any "status reports"?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Not just the media but also the politicians!

There is a resource at the dnc site which allows you to fax your MP (in the UK) or congressman (in the US) directly.

Go to . http://www.do-not-call.org/faxmp.htm

Good luck,
    Nic'

http://www.do-not-call.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit