Divorces...isn't that a "conditional" love?

by FreedomFrog 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

((((((FF))))))

We all have moments where we feel overwhelmed with life. You're entitled!! You've been through alot. Things will get better, but it takes time. Just know we are here for you when you are having those "weak" moments.

BB

• Honesty
    Honesty

Then what's the point in falling in love or developing close friendships with anyone if all of that could be lost?

I'm not talking about abusive situations here...I'm talking about things that use to be loved are now not because the other person's likes are changing.

Well, you guys have convinced me... I want NOTHING to do with love ever again. Too much heartaches for the work that you do put into it.

I basically could be this perfect little housewife and still get no love just because they change their likes/dislikes....Many of my friends (bar buddies) tell me not to give up on love when I tell them I'm done with it...I'm now convinced I don't want it.

I wonder if she's going to stop going to movies because she might see a really good one and then it will end. Or eating a really great steak because when she takes the last bite she might never get another one that good. Maybe she won't ever again go to visit a beautiful scenic area because someday somebody might build a freeway through it... If it hurts me that much...then yes. Freedom Frog

Dayem... you are good.

There is no telling how much heartache you just saved my stupid fat butt from reading the above.

I have been ignoring all those little alarms going off in my head just because she's pretty and young and educated and doesn't make fun of my ADHD.

After all, the alarms might be false ones right, especially the one about her playing hide and seek until she really needs something and then she is available for companionship and communication.

That warm fuzzy feeling lasts until she gets what she needs and the she disappears until the next time something comes up she can't handle on her own and she knows I am solid as a rock when it comes to lending a helping hand without asking or expecting anything in return.

How much do I owe you for the counseling session?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit