SEMINAR ON BIBLICAL GREEK Taught by Dr. Firpo Carr

by VM44 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

A. If Firpo Carr has a legitimate Ph.D. from an accredited univeristy, I am the Virgin Mary.

B. Isn't naked marketing banned from this site?

Francois

• Maximus
    Maximus

People, people, people!

The man has to pay for his tuition. Pacific Western University insists on a $100 deposit if you apply to get a doctorate or whatever online.

This is not even an audit, folks. It's a correspondence thing!

[lifted from the APPLY ONLINE page]

You have the right to cancel this agreement, including any equipment or other goods and services included in the agreement, and receive a full refund (less a deposit or application fee not to exceed $100) until midnight of the eighth business day after you have received the first lesson of a correspondence course.

According to the California Education Code, if a student cancels a course, the student must receive a refund of 100 percent of the amount paid for institutional charges, less a deposit or application fee not to exceed $100. The cancellation period extends until the eighth business day after the first lesson was mailed to the student, if that lesson was sent first-class mail, postage prepaid, with a certificate of mailing.

Regulatory Cancellation Policy

According to State Regulations, Pacific Western must mail the first lesson and the initial correspondence material to the student within seven days after PWU accepts the student for admission. The student shall have the right to cancel the agreement and receive a full refund before the first lesson and initial correspondence material are received. Cancellation is effective on the date written notice of cancellation is mailed. Pacific Western will make the refund within 30 days of cancellation. If Pacific Western sent the first lesson and materials before an effective cancellation notice was received, Pacific Western shall make a refund within 30 days after the student's return of the correspondence material.

Pacific Western will mail all of the lessons and other material to the student if the student (1) has fully paid for the program and (2) requests all of the material in writing after having received the first lesson and initial correspondence material. If Pacific Western mails the balance of the material as the student requests, Pacific Western will remain obligated to provide the other educational services it agreed to provide, such as responses to student inquiries, student and faculty interaction, and evaluation and comment on lessons submitted by the student but shall not be obligated to pay any refund after all of the lessons and material are mailed.
    © 1998 Pacific Western University. All Rights Reserved.

:B. Isn't naked marketing banned from this site?

Francois, if YOU are marketing naked, yes it's banned. Although Joelbear may have some casual interest ...

Please don't start a thread as to whom you think should NOT be banned.

Max
    Dubito, ergo sum
    (For Yerusalyim, whose missing letter bugs me every time I see it. It's plural Hebrew.)

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

And a Magnum Plaustrum Parum Animal Firmat to you too Maximus!!!

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

Ediated for speeling as usuial

• Maximus
    Maximus

Thanks for the compliment about my Magnum Plaustrum, but aren't you spreading the dung rather than cleaning it up?

Oh, are you saying 'the too-little animal secures the great wagon'? Plaustrum sometimes refers to the Big Dipper.

Max

• Maximus
    Maximus

<posting bug struck>

probably looking for dungbeetle

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Maximusk,
    Haven't seen ya in a while, WELCOME HOME DUDE.
    OK who the hell stole my missing letter? It's plural hebrew for God's sake!
    De Espresso Liber

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Maximus,

I don't how in the hell you was an overseer. Firpo Carr have nothing to hide about his tuition, look at "firpocarr.com".

• VM44
    VM44

firpocarr.com is gone!!!
    Google still has an archive of the one and only page that was at the site,
    at least for the time being. Google could purge it at anytime.

Kent, you mentioned something about divorce and wife abuse and Dr Carr,
    what info do you have? and what are your sources?

Does anyone know if Firpo Carr is an elder?

--VM44

P.S. Good to see you are back Maximus!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

VM44,

Why do you call him and find out his Ph.D? And ask him if he is an Elder?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

What's the story Fred? Why do you defend old Fibro-Carr so enthusiastically?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit