Is firpo car serving jehovah?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

SaintSatan,

He is serving Jehovah.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

VM44,

Carr received a certificate in computer technology and an associate of science degree in data processing from CDI Anaheim. He received his bachelor's degree in information systems management from the University of San Francisco, and his master's degree in management from the University of Redlands. He obtained his doctorate in computer information science from Pacific Western University (a non-traditional, alternative learning institute), and is a doctoral candidate in the theological/biblical studies program at the same university. Although a distant learning university, it is fully authorized and legally recognized by the State of California as an institution of higher learning.

I'm failing to see any degree that would qualify Carr in Linguistics, especially Greek or Hebrew. He had one course in Greek and audited a class in Hebrew, WOW. I've had courses in German and Spanish, am I an expert in the intricate meanings of these languages now?

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Yerusalyim,

Don't worry about Carr, worry about yourself.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yer

You are as qualified to teach jws spanish and german as firpo is to teach them greek and hebrew. You can charge them $100 per person too. Get your own web site too, just like he did.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

SaintSatan,

Are smart enough to get your own web-site?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey guys, firpo is a jw!!!!!!! See here http://www.stirinc.org/qjwb.htm

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Whooppppppeeeeee!!!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Fredhall

Could you rephrase the question? It doesn't seem to make sense.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Never mind SaintSatan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit