Let the stones cry out!

by WTWizard 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• emptywords
    emptywords

Finally, WHY IS JEHOVAH NOT LIFTING A DAMN FINGER TO HELP US ACCOMPLISH THE MINISTRY? All He is doing is sitting up there like a dope watching us not doing enough. It's His project after all, and He should be able to get the work done in one step without any hardship to Himself.

It is up to us individually to research and find out why this org continues on its merry way abusing and subjecting its members to rigid not enough work in the field service, its called CONTROL of a persons mind, time and money, their family life their recreation, everything ex; what they watch read ,listen to buy, and especially their time. Being a slave to the org is their way of keeping the r/f under control. Once one realises what is actually going it is up to us to do something about it. Jehovah will bring this org to its needs because they fail to treat his sheep with love and dignity, understanding and tenderness. Individually Jehovah does help us if we go to him and not rely on a these out of touch authoritarian men sitting like a God in a building in Brooklyn, this folks is a dictatorship.

They would hate the stones to cry out.....

• rassillon
    rassillon

I got hit by a stone once and I cried out

• exwitless
    exwitless

I wonder what a stone's voice would sound like? Would it be gravelly?

How would they knock on people's doors? Or would they just yell at people when they walk by?

I wonder what they would say, exactly. "Ahem. Excuse me, ma'am. Uh, down here. Yeah, the rock on the ground. Since I don't have any craftily worded magazines to bore you with, I'll just get to the point: Become a Jehovah's Witness or die!!! That's all. Carry on now. Have a good day!"

Wouldn't the borg's ministry be so much simpler if they could just say something like that? I mean, if the rocks simply get to "cry out" the message, why should JWs have to play these mind games like "We're just talking with our neighbors to encourage them to read their Bibles"? I tell you, rocks have it so easy!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

It'd sound just like the rock biter in The Neverending Story.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

If you woulds look at how the J.W. really believe about the stone crying out it would change your concept. They state "If it were not for Russell the stones would surely cry out." I think that is strange compared that that in NWT it says in Luke 19:

37 As soon as he got near the road down the Mount of Olives all the multitude of the disciples started to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice concerning all the powerful works they had seen, 38 saying: “Blessed is the One coming as the King in Jehovah’s name! Peace in heaven, and glory in the highest places!” 39 However, some of the Pharisees from the crowd said to him: “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.” 40 But in reply he said: “I tell YOU , If these remained silent, the stones would cry out.”

The stones did not need to cry out because Jesus did not rebuke the multitude. WTBTS claims it was Russell who was not silent insead of the multitude. Let me guess Russell is modern day fullfillment of the multitude. Am I missing something? It sounds like it is taking something away from Jesus and replacing it with dogma about Russell.

Why would followers of Rutherford,who kicked out pyramidology, care about Russell?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit