WELCOME BLINDBUTNOWISEE !

by juni 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• juni
    juni

Welcome to the forum!

Excellent first "thread" about JWs and the use of blood. It is amazing isn't it how they put out these "doctrines" and then give the disclaimer, " But do according to your conscience." Right.

In other words, you make the choice, but be ready for the consequences - DFing. It's sad to think of the many adults and children who have died because of this organizational teaching.

Again welcome and I hope you continue to post in order to help others coming out because they are starting to see the real "light" - the facts about this organization.

Juni

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/136819/1.ashx This is the thread with a lot of excellent comments.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome blindbutnowisee, yes the JW position is totally legalistic and hypocritical they don't want to accept responsibility for deaths due to the blood so they give them "free choice" which if they follow with a tranfusion they will be expelled. That is of course not a free choice as it is followed by a punishment.

• unique1
    unique1

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!

• juni
    juni

bttt

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Welcome and keep posting!

V

• juni
    juni

I apologize.......I know I put this under FRIENDS, but I see the category is scandals. Yikes! I'm sorry blindbutnowisee.

Juni

• emptywords
    emptywords

Welcome blindbutnowisee...ditto hope you find the forum as interesting and helpful I have.

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME Blind but...............Sheesh, that's a heck of a name!

Ian

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, BBNIS

Cellist

• jibberish
    jibberish

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit