An Elder Just Knocked on My Door

by DoodleBearRae 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• 38 Years
    38 Years

If you have too many problems with any witnesses trying to get to your daughter, maybe your lawyer would support getting a restraining order put against them. You do have reason to fear with their pedophille issues and their cult-like behavior. I also like the previous idea of taking the school brochure to show what your daughter will be subjected to if she is gets involved with the Witnesses. Take care and let us know how things are going.

• MUNKAFATS
    MUNKAFATS

in my quest to find out the truth would you tell me where i can find a copy of this school brochure, thanks

• emptywords
    emptywords

They do not have any legal right to talk to you're child without an adult there let alone both parents permission. The poor young girl, she must be so confused. They are busy body meddlers, thoughtless and unloving. Imagine if that happened to them personally, be different no doubt.

All the best hope everything turns out well for both of you.

• Frank75
    Frank75
    in my quest to find out the truth would you tell me where i can find a copy of this school brochure, thanks

Munkafats:

You could just ask that Witness couple who is "studying" with you for the brochure. Couldn't you?

Frank75

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Do everything and anything you can to get your daughter away from them!

Good luck and let us know how it's going.

nj

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I'd post a copy of the "school brochure" if I had some idea what is is! Never heard of it. Work the lit. desk.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

The reason they have such Cohoonies about such things is (GB) hierarchy makes them feel like they are really something, with their brief cases full with books and their little colored pens and special letters form the (GB), and their going to elders meetings and keeping their wifes up late waiting for them wow wow, lets face it, a lot of elders have a deep seated desire to be police man, and this is the closest they can ever come.

The society gives them a false sense of security when it comes to power over other people, and they project that false sense of power over on others, it's quite affective. Don't be fooled by it, you have power too under the laws of the United States of America see an attorney if you have to, it's a good shot in the arm to know your true rights completly apart from the Witness's rules, which are completly self serving in a judicil setting, remember this these rules are staked against YOU!!! not against them.

• free2think
    free2think

Good for you DBR. I hope everything works out for you both.

• emptywords
    emptywords

I think they have a hide coming around uninvited, when some b/s spotted me in the street before last years memorial, the brother told this elder about me, and they both came around uninvited bashing on my door, he bashed so loud it sounded like the police hunting for a murder suspicion or something, I never opened the door, but they came back the next afternoon and the same thing, I looked out the peep hole and one had his ear up against the door the other was watching the him. I opened the door and had a diplomatic go at them for smashing on my door, he said thought you may be in another room and couldn't hear, as if.......

I asked a few questions especially about the sexual abuse cases, and one brother said, we don't even have the two witness law any more, that has been stoped, I thought wooppeee, what about the years they had it giving the green light to all those sicko's to abuse their own kids and others, no excuse.

He said all my problems were in my head.....yeah and his to but for different reasons.

Cheers

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

From: Publications of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society: http://www.freeminds.org/sales/wtpubs.htm#broc

1983 School and Jehovah's Witnesses 32 page brochure, to school administrators and teachers [sj]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit