Long time members, how do you cope with so much tragedy on this forum?

by PEC 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh Juni, I can tell I made no damn sense at all. Actually I am on top of the world. What I was trying to say was that it is good when we all pull together and help each other when we arre low. The comradery is wonderful and the fest bring a oneness and stillness to our hearts that I truly believe is rare and must be experienced. Wehne life is hard you can come here and vent, cry, fight and get it all out and more than not, find someone who will have gone through some of the same and can support you in your times of woe. If you are looking at your situation in an unhealthy way you may get a check and recheck process you were not expecting and even though painful, it is always good.

Now I should have possibly said naughty, but when we are naughty, we are ever so naughty and this is good too. In fact it is a bit better than the above because it is usually just plain fun. That is where the tequila comes in. For me Malibu Rum and Amaretto, but (boy I do miss tequila.) At any rate, I hope this explains it!

Sparkplug

It is all good right now!!

• PEC
    PEC

Thanks, Sparkplug.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit