Long time members, how do you cope with so much tragedy on this forum?

by PEC 51 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

(((((FHN)))))

Margaritas for everyone.

• juni
    juni

Cool Philip! Hey? Those look like martinis > but we could pretend that little greenie is a slice of lime and not an olive. LOL

Hey FHN! The only reason I don't like the salt on the rim is because it burns my lips. (hee hee, never used that one i don't think) That's why the salty food. I know that doesn't make sense. Maybe it's a different kind of salt???? Maybe i'm just weird.

Too bad we can't all meet together tonight for a drink and good conversation....... No drunkedness ( how do you spell that word? drunkenness? of course - just feel relaxed and slightly giddy.

Juni

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Breaks are needed here and there, I personally have been absent on this board for over a year at the very least.

I have learned to accept that from time to time I will read very sad stories, they help remind me that "our work here is not done".

• PEC
    PEC

"our work here is not done".

Dragonlady76, thanks.

That is why so many of us don't/won't/can't leave.

Philip

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I take occasional breaks, as needed. I'm just coming out of one now, although that has been partly imposed by my marriage and work. I'll be fairly quiet over the next couple of weeks as I have a forthcoming road trip but after that you can expect me to be back with a vengence

• ninja
    ninja

hey LT....you will be fairly quiet for the rest of your life mate.....but occasionally you will get a word in edgeways....when your mrs takes an intake of breath....rare...but welcome

• PEC
    PEC

ninja is just saying congratulations in his own little way.

LT, looking forward to your return.

Philip

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Happy Birthday PEC!

Ninja:
    Are you joining us on the 21st?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Like many others I take time out from reading all the posts - well not ALL the posts. I'm going through one of those times at the moment. I'm more likely to scan the forum and them go work on the Best of for a while.

I do find that when I do take a time-out when I get back there are so many new people that I feel I have missed a lot.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal
    (because a truth seeker is, almost, always uncomfortable),

Wow, I like that and soooo true!!! Thanks, Vernon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit