I am going to TRY and leave JWD for the time being!

by AK - Jeff 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• brinjen
    brinjen

Take care Jeff

Sort this w--ker alt out and hurry back!

• 38 Years
    38 Years

I hope you get this resolved soon. You'll be missed.

• mouthy
    mouthy

God Bless sweetie you have my e-mail..... I think your doing the right thing. He/she will pick on someone else now....Gotta be a JW

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Jeff,

Sad that you have to do this, you will be missed and your thought provoking post will be greatly missed. I'll PM you my email address so we can keep in touch!

Just in case this sicko is lurking, GET A F****** LIFE AND GET BACK TO THE MINISTRY AND MEETINGS BEFORE JEHOOVER GET'S YOU!!! Idiot!

nj

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear AK-Jeff,

We understand! And we will miss you!! You will be in our thought and prayers!!!!Feel free to PM any of us as well! We hope your back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Keep in touch Jeff, hope you have a nice break! Looking forward to when you return!

• juni
    juni

I can understand Jeff.

Have a wonderful summer with your wife and grandkiddies. I look forward to the time when you are ready to come back again.

Hugs, Juni

• Open mind
    Open mind

Do what you need to do Jeff. I will miss your perspective and very readable style.

Open Mind

• uninformed
    uninformed

It was a real pleasure to meet you on the phone and talk. Sorry you are having such a time with this ahole. Hope we can stay in touch.

Brant

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

These forums are extremely addictive and it's good to take a break now and then. I admire u for recognizing that. But don't let that pr*ck stalker get to u. They are clearly a coward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit