Why do people always blame others ?

by JH 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

One in a 100 mismatches isn't bad for an admission. When i complain about something, the usual excuse is that it has never happened before.

The other favorite dodge is for the refunder to ask for the name of the person. 'Course, as you say, they never give names, unless you ask. I generally ask for names. I think it cuts down on the amount of bs that they try.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ps, you should go back there and ask the cashier for her name. When she asks why, you could say that it's just for the record, or something like that.

S

• brinjen
    brinjen

Heres another angle to consider;

Not so much as the employees fault as the employer if they didn't provide the right training...

I've had this so many times at the jobs I've had over the years, you get promised "induction training". You're told it will be provided. Then you get there and they sit you in front of a tv for a dvd on the companies history, maybe some occ health & safety, then you're told to serve the customers..... Any problems, speak to one of the friendly supervisors (usually too busy to help).

Then you get a customer you genuinely can't help and they call you incompetant.... you want to smash your bosses face in every time you hear it.

Not saying that is necessarily the case with you, what you went through sounds extremely frustrating and you must be one cool cucumber to reacte the way you did. A lot don't.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I have the motto..."Don't blink" .....

There is no decent customer service anymore. If you go grocery shopping, check every damn date, and reach further back, if its too soon.

I have seen milk, eggs, sour cream, meat, fish, bread, veggies, etc., on the brink of expiring on the day I was about to purchase.

I have had more stuff go bad than I care to think about.

Then there are the laborers, can't get there in time, didn't know, didn't understand, blah, blah.....and then there are those in charge who don't double check or read a contract...!

I would say, don't get me started, but I'm already on a rant and will cut it short right now.

r.

• juni
    juni

Go have some cheesecake r and relax.............

• JH
    JH

All I wanted was a dupicate of this key

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

the customer is always wrong.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I believe in this case it's all about money they messed up four keys and they didn't want to lose out on getting some money back for them so that's why they tried to blame you. Some stores or shops will find any silly excuse so as not to refund a customer for faulty goods.

• Annie Over
    Annie Over

not to worry JH............. I can send you a key like that. My Mom has a collection from old rent houses

Annie

• juni
    juni

I always blame Mary cause she is soooooo bad. She is a BAD ASSOCIATION and she's SPOILED MY USELESS HABITS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit