Since we're on the topics of the Assemblies...

by forsharry 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• ariana
    ariana

eclipse we should try and focus on what is being teach to us rather than someone elses wrong doing, you know how easily we can fall away from the truth

• eclipse
    eclipse
    eclipse we should try and focus on what is being teach to us rather than someone elses wrong doing, you know how easily we can fall away from the truth

right Ariana. I am going to focus really hard on the lies truth and the hypocrisynew light, letting my brain go to mushbecome the property of the WatchTower Society, because I am not allowed to use it unless I am thinking ONLY about the Society's teachings. Been there, brainwashed-Ariana, done that, NO THANKS. Wake up woman. Seriously. I have never met a more brainwashed JW than you, and I feel sorry for you and your 4 children.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Sit there, if you would, and take a few moments to visualize anyone trying to take anything out of one of those giant boxes! It would be impossible to reach a human arm into one of those and try and hit something on the bottom!

It would be even funnier to visualize someone trying to "run" from the convention site toting on of those puppies ..........

It's all to make it look important like everything else is at a WTS convention.

Just another day at the WTS Circus & Freak Show!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Ariana - Do yourself a favor and read "Crisis of Conscience" and you'll wish you'd never been taught any of those things at the conventions. Anytime the GB has "prophesied" about any date they have been wrong.The 'new light" always comes to explain away the fact that it was just another false prophecy. Open your mind and take in more available information than just what they supply. You owe it to yourself and your children. I am only just now realizing how much damage I did to mine, all this time I thought it was my non-JW ex-husband. Make sure of all things.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It's to give the witnesses with no job skill(of which there are numerous) something to do when they volunteer so that they feel as if they're really contributing. It only takes so many to clean the bathrooms.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    we should try and focus on what is being teach to us rather than someone elses wrong doing, you know how easily we can fall away from the truth

I found out what a lie the Watchtower Society is when I did start focusing on what was being taught as food from God.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, i can't blame them for this one. as much as i don't like witnesses, i know none would ever steal a contribution box. this is for people slipping in. i would do it too.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Maybe they should have bouncers too like at rock concerts.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What I'm about to say is fact.

The boxes are intentionally placed so as to be ever-so-slightly in-the-way.

It's all about the power of suggestion.

If you trip over the box, you may remember to donate something to Child Molesters Inc.

• eclipse
    eclipse

So that's why I had this barely controllable urge to kick the boxes?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit