What kind of changes would you make if you were the President of the WTS.

by Brain Dead 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

I'm just curious, if you could imagine taking control over the JWS. as an acting president, what specific changes would you make to

the organization to make it more approachable, livable and attainable for the general population ?

I'm gathering information cause I'm taking over on Saturday

Homer SHUSH

What SHUSH again ...........jeez this forum is strict

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

There would be no President and no GB or FDS, we do as the Bible says look to the Christ as Leader, Teacher, Master, Lord

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I have to say that I would probably do the same as the leaders of the "Worldwide Church of God" did..

They were a cult, but some of the "GB" studied and realised it. They approached "The Board" with their findings and decided to go public and apologise.

They ended up selling most of their buildings and colleges. Lost about half (if I remember correctly) of their membership. Many became mainstream Christians along with the new org but some formed their own breakaway church and carried on believing all the old cult material.#

• ninja
    ninja

I would tell the plebs...they didn't need to lick my bum anymore...I have discovered Andrex...much softer than androids on your haemorrhoids....

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Oww.............. Ninja not that specific

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Do something radically different from the current MO-

TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Could the organization be made into a socially viable religion ? I guess is what I'm searching for.....any comments anybody ?

• ninja
    ninja

hey nvr...learned a new word?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    hey nvr...learned a new word?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• ninja
    ninja

learned half of a new word now?....think about "it"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit