more from my story

by fiveangels 36 Replies latest social relationships

• fiveangels
    fiveangels

thanx for all the advice and suggestions.i am trying to get on with my life,i know i have to but i still can't

stop thinking that he should pay (be hurt)for what he's done(he did this twice) iwould like him to know that

one of theElders wives told me he was on chaperoned dates which when he talked to me Friday nite,he denied

said not to believe gossip.(i didnt tell him where i heard about his date)he has me so messed up,we were planning a future

together until he decided he didn't want to get caught being with me.Sorry for being such a pain.

• wednesday
    wednesday

If i am reading this right, your job, your belongings and your heart all are tied up in this man. This will be tough. Are you able to move your things out ? You could do that quietly. Start looking for another job. And then , I say go for the revenge, but find a way more substantial than putting milk into the wiper fluid. Really give him a blow that would hurt his job or reputation. Reputation in the jws world is everything.

I am not advising you to violate any laws, you can get even without doing that. But first get your stuff and start looking for another job.

There have been several suggestions and I personally think Dawg's one about the herpes is good. Lots of jws work in heath care setting, and it should be easy to spread that around. you mention an elders wife, what luck, they are wonderful for dishing dirt.

what a lying piece of lice you got hooked up with. Aren't' you glad you found this out now? before a baby came along?

weds

• fiveangels
    fiveangels

if i said he had herpes,would that not mean i would have to have it too and wouldn't a doctors test be necessary

for them to believe it.any other suggestions without breaking the law?I kinda a thought if i left my stuff there i could send

a jw out there to see it.I know i'm grasping and probably sound so like i'm repeating my self over and over but i am so confused and so comsumed by all this

• White Dove
    White Dove

You know, the only evidence for one brother that his wife was cheating was to have an elder with him while visiting the guy's house when he knew his wife would be there. Worked like a charm! He and the elder knocked on the door and the guy answered. They saw her in the room with him in a SHEET! Scriptural divorce and DF for her!

Think you could set up something similar? You could be the one caught with him. His girlfriend could catch you two! You aren't a JW. Why not? I don't mean to hurt your rep or anything like that, but what a set up! Seduce and then rat! Hehehe! He would be guilty and caught! BTW: I absolutely DO BELIEVE IN A NICE SWEET HARMLESS REVENGE!! It can be sooo cathartic:)

• fiveangels
    fiveangels

i'm kinda stupid when it comes to something like this-give me details,tell me how i can make this work,please

like what exactly should i do.Your plan sounds so awesome just need your help figuring it out.Sorry for being so stupid.

• forsharry
    forsharry

I agree on both points...the morally upright thing to do would be wash your hands and walk away...however the far more entertaining one would be to stick it to the man, man! So many people say, just let it go, he'll get what he deserves, "Karma is a b!tch." Well sometimes folks...WE ARE THE KARMA.

hehehehe...herpes. ;)

• fiveangels
    fiveangels

hi again,you guys were all so nice with your kind words and all,I just thought I would update.

Yesterday I got him to take me out to his house so I could get my stuff,he packed a few things

and then we talked-said he still wanted me and would always but he was going to marry a jw

and it didnt matter what i did,then he asked me to lay with him,of course i did because i still love the man(crazy

i know)said he had to think some things through.Today my daughter and i went for lunch and sawhim there

with her so i stopped and introduced myself to her,saying i was one of his girlfriends.Then when she was up

paying for thier lunch i said to him-"i should've taken all my stuff instead of letting you do this to me.Hefreaked-said to stay out of his personal life(was i not part of his personal life) and not piss him off- i told him not to piss me off that all he had to do was be honest with me he actually made quite a scene in front of her.What i did today was not like me at all,i'm sure this isn't over yet.any feedback?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit