Local Needs on Farting! I'm Serious

by mtsgrad 48 Replies latest jw friends

• deeskis
    deeskis

That's just so silly isn't it..............especially when they could just get "toot tones" !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LobtyNrtqLs

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-954.htm

Farting is definitely found only in false religions.

Adam and Eve were perfect and never farted and their poop did not smell. After all vegetarians never fart.

A sister said that in the "new system" all JWs (the only survivors at first until the resurrection on earth) will be vegetarians and so would never fart and their poop would be white and never smell.

Obviously, she never smelled or saw a cow pie, source, a vegetarian.

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie

Are there any scriptures or mention of farting in Bible times? No mention I can find of "fart" in the WT publications.

Should I look under "wind"?

Blondie

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Are you serious Blondie, that has got to be the silliest comment ever made by a JW, perhaps she should get an award for that. Veggies cause lots of gas, especially cabbage and broccoli.

• blondie
    blondie

JG, I'm sure that is not the most foolish thing a JW has ever said...but remember she said she was anointed. Maybe she had knowledge we had no access to.

(Psalm 11:6) 6 He will rain down upon the wicked ones traps, fire and sulphur And a scorching wind, as the portion of their cup.

(Ecclesiastes 1:6) 6 The wind is going to the south, and it is circling around to the north. Round and round it is continually circling, and right back to its circlings the wind is returning. (I hope farts only go out not return to their source)

(Mark 4:41) 41 But they felt an unusual fear, and they would say to one another: "Who really is this, because even the wind and the sea obey him?" (Positive proof Jesus was perfect because he had his farting under control)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

JH - maybe that 'farting' preacher was just having a reaction to the Holy Spirit coming down on him? Funny stuff.

Jeff

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I propose that any of us who still attend load up on beans and broccoli; whenever the speaker says FDS, or GB, or obey the elders, or "the slave", we release the air biscuits.

Maybe we can condition them to stop using those endearing terms!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

How silly... a 'special needs' talk on gas. Or should I say... 'what a gas!' ?

While out shopping the other day, I found one of those electronic farting machines - you know the ones... with the remote control. It has about 5 different sounds that all sound like various farts. (use your imagination - it ain't pretty)

Anyway... we took it up to my mother-in-laws house the other night. I slipped the farter under her recliner. Later on, she went and sat in it. I hit the button on the remote.

fffaaaarrrrttttt!!!

My wife (who was in on the gag), went "Mother!!!" She squaked, "It wasn't me! It was the chair!"

I pressed the button again.

fffffaaaarrrrrrrtttttt!!!

My wife... "Mom!!! EEEuuuwww!!" She squaked - "It wasn't me! The cat! The cat!" (Poor cat gets blamed for a lot.)

I finally went into the living room and sat down. In a few minutes we let her know what we had. She wasn't too happy.

Lots of laughs with that 'toy'.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

I remember a local needs on toilet flushing. Aparently it wasn't happening at the KH.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I like the JW method of addressing these things - don't take the poor person aside and say "you stink," but instead give a pointed talk in front of the entire congregation, humiliating that person and causing others much personal anxiety for fear they are the ones being discussed. F***** weinies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit