TONYA FULLER-BALLETTA: NOT GUILTY DUE TO INSANITY

by bebu 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Dear JWD Family & Friends:

The proper starting point is to sincerely thank all of you, each one, know and unknown, for all of your tireless concern, support, efforts and especially for the love you have constantly poured out during this period of my life. I am only alive today because of the unselfish love from the "angels" present on this board. All of you have made major contributions and have had an enourmous impact on my life in the last 3 years since 2004.

I will never forget how YOU have saved my life, given me courage, squeezed strength back into my tired, broken carcass. There aren't enough languages or dictionaries to describe it all and most people would never believe us. I will someday finish the book I started called "Never Again". This board is a major part of my story. Now that the worst has happened again, I have to decide what type of resources I will need to cope, manage and live through this new setback. I know YOU are with me!

There are so many new questions, and a lot of changes have occurred in my life. I am no longer the same person who came here and told my story three years ago. During the first year following Talia's death, I was severely depressed and suicidal. I sank into a personal abyss. I relied on substances and isolation to accompany my grief and sorrow. I experienced the long-distance love of true friends who are my family. I abused myself as much as possible and made every effort to destroy my life through bad decisions and reckless abandonment. I gave up on everything.

Around summer of 2005, my immediate biological family summoned me to Italy for support. In a five week period, I finally smiled and laughed again, and felt some joy. I returned to the USA and started to hunt for employment again to occupy myself and by fall of 2005 I was working as a consultant again in my field. Since then, I have only spent 3 weeks for the entirety of 2006 at home in Rhode Island. The job requires 90% international travel and has kept me away from everything, especially the reminders and triggers of the whole situation.

After travelng through europe, south america, the carribean, asia, the continental USA, and other places, I felt like I was on a non-stop tour of distractions, both pleasant and sometimes tiring. However, the long hours, multiple responsibilities, cultural barriers, and new places produced a sort of therapeutic effect and I am actually able to face each day. The nightmares have stopped and although I still have vivid dreams of Talia, I no longer sink into a dark, lonely, isolated, depression.

My family situation has changed. Marina is still living with her maternal grandparents (The Fullers: Main Manufacturers of Typical JW Assembly Line of Faulty-Dysfunctional-BiPolar-Psychotic Humans). She is eager to reunite with her mother and start over and although my information is never accurate or timely, I believe the plan is to eventually leave Rhode Island, probably with the support of the Fullers.

I made a decision last year to avoid the trial, to stay away from the triggers and negativity, and to attempt to begin a new life with whatever is left, for the sake of my biological family, my global family, my personal friends and everyone else who would be affected negatively by my suicide. So, I am still alive today. I am planning to leave the USA permanently before summer ends.

I realize this chapter ends, and a new one awaits overseas. I will someday finish my book and tell the story of a once small happy family with two beautiful, innocent, pure and loving little-girls. Many of you know I have been an atheist since 1999 and thus I have reconciled many beliefs since then, thus, my heart is heavier than normal over the losses and despair. I don't know what justice is anymore, but I realize I cannot control the authorities, individuals, circumstances or otherwise, I can only control myself, and that is where I am learning the most nowadays.

I am turning my anger into energy and focusing on a remote, isolated future somewhere with simple peace and quiet, solitude and whatever nature can provide me as ambience. I love all of YOU dearly and think about the events in my life often and realize how monumental your affect has been since I first started posting here years ago, when danger did not lurk around the corner, or inside my own home. YOU have been through all of it with me, and my persoanl bond, despite distance and time, is always stronger, more appreciative and ever loyal to YOU!

Never have so many, from so far away, done so much to save one soul! Where are the words? Where are the words? Where is Talia?

In loving memory of:

"Talia Ariana Maya Balletta" born May 31, 1992 at Women & Infants Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island, USA

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

WOW!!!!

If there is anything I can do to help....PM me.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

{{{hugs}}}

• free2think
    free2think

i'm so sorry mario, please let me know if there's anything i can do.

hugs

• bebu
    bebu

Wow, Mario, you've come a long way! What an incredible update!

Thanks for coming by, despite the risk of triggers here, in order to let us know how you are. We sincerely appreciate it!!

(((((HUGS))))))

bebu

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((((Mario))))))

Thinking of you

love

Linda

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

FYI:

I am always eager to meet my JWD family in person, if anyone is interested, here is my travel schedule for the next month. I will be in Helsinki, Finland from June 11th until June 16th. I will be in Roma, Italia from the 16th until the 24th. On the 25th of June I will be working in the UK in London, until July 2nd. On July 3rd, I am flying to Barcelona and will be there about 3-5 days and then returning to Rhode Island.

I will have my cell phone and I have coverage in europe, south america and the USA. If anyone wants to meet, share some stories, toss a few drinks, or anything else at all that draws friends together, I am game. Please e-mail me at; [email protected] and I will reply with my traveling cell phone number. If we do not get a chance to meet in the EU, I will be working in Bogota, Colombia in August and also Saxony in Germany around September.

I would love a chance to say hello, and thank you in person! :-)

mjb

• Mary
    Mary

Ya....some other psycho just hanged herself and her 4 kids, although the one survived: http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/05/29/children.killed.ap/index.html

Is it just me or does there seem to be more mothers who are murdering their own kids these days?

Mario, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some solice and peace in your heart in the days ahead.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I am not surprised at this result, and I am sure Tonya's parents are so happy that their loyal Dub daughter is insane rather than guilty.

I have to agree with this too. It was left in the Judicial System's hands and this is the verdict. What happens in God's Hands, may be quite a bit different than what has occurred here....but then it is out of OUR hands.

Mario---how WONDERFUL it is to see your post! You sound very well, considering ALL you have endured, and you seem to be making great strides in personal achievement and development! I could not be more thrilled for you, and as always wish you the very best in everything you do. I, too, have thought of you often, and it is a relief to now have not only heard, but having now seen such positive steps (actually in progress) being made for your future! I find this so encouraging!

Thank you for thinking of us and taking the time to write.....

love and hugs always,

Annie

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

((((((((Mario))))))))

Thank you so much for this post.

Survival is not the least scary part of tragedy, and I am really admirative of your honest, dignified, brave and beautiful way of coping with it. You're a lesson in humanity.

To Talia sweet, and every victim of the absurdity called reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit