TONYA FULLER-BALLETTA: NOT GUILTY DUE TO INSANITY

by bebu 43 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Mario ...If you should pick up this thread, just take to heart that your friends are with you.

As for her? Just so long as she is kept away .......that's all.

• dedpoet
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

From what I understand about Tonya, she was definitely mentally ill and psychotic. She should not have been caring for her children. Her family and anyone who loved those children should have done something to take them out of her care before this tragedy occurred. People who are psychotic cannot make rational decisions and so are not always legally accountable for their decisions.

This is very sad and tragic. America is pitiful when it comes to making sure the mentally ill are safe and that their families and the public are safe.

This is not something we can judge. Only God knows for sure, but if Tonya was truly in a psychotic break, she would not have known how to protect her children. From what Mario says, she was clearly making wild and irresponsible decisions long before this. The bad check the warrant was being served for? That story alone showed she was losing a grip on reality. And running for governor, also a sign of psychosis in her case.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I want to also to say that my heart breaks for Mario, Marina and both his and Tonya's families.

• bebu
    bebu

bttt

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I have no words.

With all my heart

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Speechless.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MARIO}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• lonelysheep
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Oh man.... I really don't know what to say.

You're still in my thoughts, Mario. I really hope you're taking care of yourself.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

(((((((((((((Mario)))))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit