MAJOR MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS - PART 2 - BREAKING HARD

by hawkaw 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Hmmm, let's have a look at "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock", p. 111:

In cases where it is established that a serious sin was
    actually committed, the judicial committee should con-
    sider such factors as these:
    [...]
    Was his confession voluntary, or did he have to be ac-
    cused by others before confessing?

Was his reluctance to speak more a result of deep shame
    than of lack of repentance?

• Sirona_Celtic
    Sirona_Celtic

Hi

Do you all know that there is a new NGO list being printed by the UN within the next 2 weeks?

Last night, I was told that the CO in our area had said simply that the rumour about the WT and UN connection was "not true". He insinuated that the *apostates* had altered the UN's official website!

In the wake of this, I phoned the UN myself, and I was told that there is a new NGO directory coming out in 2 weeks. How convenient for the WTS! They will be removed by then, and can refer to it when pulling the wool over the dubs eyes.

Sirona

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

The WTS will laugh about us! [8>]

• Prisca
    Prisca

Thank you Hawkaw for your persistance and hard work! Thanks also to Zev and the others that investigated this great work of hyprocrisy by the WTS.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well done dungbeetle and others like sunspot. Little kids dead and proudly displayed on the cover of that May 1994 Awake! magazine. And those poor souls who are rotting in jail because they can't do what their governments tell them to do.

And of course let us not forget that if any JW stood before the congregation over the last 10 years and said "I HAVE VOLUNTARILY ASSOCIATED WITH THE UNITED NATIONS DPI AND HAVE VOLUNTARILY AGREED TO SUPPORT AND RESPECT THE UNITED NATIONS CHARTER" what the hell would happen? The poor soul would be disassociated!!!!

But it is okay for the WT itself to voluntarily agree to associate with the UN and support the charter - all while the dubs can't thanks to the clarification offered in the May 1, 1995 Watchtower magazine?

Oh what would those women who were raped with shotguns in Malawi Africa think about all this.

Sick I tell I am just sick.

S_C,

Welcome and Yes I a aware of the brochure and have been for sometime along with the press release that was issued in 1991/92. I thought the press release was more important - However, baby steps - there is something (hopefully) coming today that is a littlw more important. Once done I will get you what you want.

German JW

Welcome and great quote from the flock book.

Thanks everyone else.

Now LET'S ROLL!!!!!!!!!

hawk

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hi OldHippie,

I just want to remind you of one fact:

The WTBTS claims to be god's chosen channel of communication.. Period.. Nothing is done without god's approval..

So, does that mean that God gave in to the public opinion, and decided it was time for the Watchtower to withdraw from the UN?

Was it premature ejection? Did God tell them to join the UN in the first place 10 years ago, and then not tell the R&F?

I wasn't aware that God used deceit as a tool, nor was I aware that God 'gave in' to people's opinions...

• msil
    msil

One more chance - a little bird told me

The information brochures and directories which are printed and published by the DPI have ALREADY been printed for 2002.

This was true before Satans Slut decided to snap her legs shut.

The WT will be listed IN PRINT as an NGO for another year in the UN literature. Obtain such copies if you can.

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

The UN and Kofi Annan getting the Nobel Prize is a stroke of luck since it will focus attention on the UN, and any articles that discuss how the WTS has pulled out of the "beast" will be sure to attract considerable interest. Timing is everything.

T.

• Sirona_Celtic
    Sirona_Celtic

Maybe they meant that they were getting fresh stock of the NGO list in print then. They just said that it would be 2 weeks for the availability of the "new" NGO list.

Sirona

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Hawk and all the others,

thanks for the lates update on the subject.

I’m pleased to notice that you’ve named ... » II PART «

Excellent ! It’s only logical and fair that now this thread

should contain all the informations , quotes, comments about

United Nations, NGO’s and the WTBS.

I wanted to suggest new « ...name « for the topic, but ...

you have been faster.

Btw, I wanted to add that in mho, at the moment we all should wait

for informations from you and /or Bilexaminer. It COULD be

confusing , at this stage, to rush to do things on our own .

Btw, « Without the DPI associate status they have lost a "optics" weapon they use with other governments and courts. « a very good point !!

Hawk, please , keep in mind that I’m prepared to give any help,

for informations, researches, contact and my email is always

at your disposal and , following this kind of comments from you :

« Remember its the official word from the UN that is way more important than the WTS words. »

and,

« Watchtower has provided a letter in writing to DPI indicating that the WTS has "disassociated" themselves from DPI - ie the WTS has made it offical that they have quit. «

I’m eagerly waiting.....like all the others , of course,

for other GREAT and interesting news.

To Abaddon :

« The paperwork of the UN (I am sure) is for the large part in the public domain, probably has to be under, and as such 'we' will have concrete proof available of the JW's association for a decade, and suspeciously timed withdrawl, possibly proof (if this was the case) that they were asked to go).
    Keep on rocking in the free world.. »

Excellent comment !.

To Map :

« ... prove that application for DPI associative status was part of an overall global PR scheme to snuggle up to the UN, various Human Rights NGOs, and Governments, and NOT just some isolated "mistake" only trying to gain info from the UN's PR dept. »

A very good observation indeed !

To Mr Bates,

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to post here.

I also would like to thank you , personally, for your interest in this matter. I do feel that your article was written very well and in this particular issue the fact that an – independent –British newspaper has published something...for all to see, it is really, a great thing for all lovers of freedom. Thanks also for informing us of about
    another article on nex Saturday. I won’t miss that one either !

from Love Dubs:

« And now their efforts to COVER IT UP only make them appear all the more guilty. If there was NOTHING WRONG with their being a member there...why the hasty removal?? Why no explanation to the press? Why the hush hush?? »

Very logical conclusion.

from Chasson:

« ... which of course was never answered but usually resulted in a visit from elders which wanted to know if we believed that the WTS was "God's" organization. “
    “ ... How true is this statement, and it is international. »

I do agree with you 100% !!!

To Somebody and Sean :

I'd like to thank kent, Mac, and zev for bringing to all our attention what the WBTS were doing behind the Jehovah's Witnesses' backs, and the U.N.'s backs. I am now thanking hawkaw and ALL OTHERS who were able to take the time and effort in bringing it more out in the open and (in my opinion) forcing the WBTS to stop the hypocrisy and decietfullness it has shown to it's members and the United Nations. «

« ... I add my thanks to Hawk, MA, Mac, and all the others who worked on this UN/NGO angle. Great job! «

Thanks, Somebody and Sean !

As I have already commented, this has been and continues

to be ...a UNITED EFFORT to uncover LIES and DECEIT !

from SUNSPOT :

« Don't you find their "TIMING" a bit peculiar?? If they felt there was nothing wrong with their membership---WHY resign at all? No, I don't think (as you put it) it's wrong for them to be a member and then NOT be a member.......but you've GOT to admit it smells REAL fishy for them to resign RIGHT after the news came out, wouldn't you say? «

Very logical comment...we shall see the outcome !

from GermanJW:

"Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock", p. 111:
    In cases where it is established that a serious sin was
    actually committed, the judicial committee should consider such factors as these: [...]
    Was his confession voluntary, or did he have to be ac-
    cused by others before confessing?
    Was his reluctance to speak more a result of deep shame
    than of lack of repentance?”
    Great, dear German friend!
    I do agree with you. To whom, besides
    us, shall we apply this statement....???

from Cirona_Celtic:

« In the wake of this, I phoned the UN myself, and I was told that there is a new NGO directory coming out in 2 weeks. How convenient for the WTS! They will be removed by then, and can refer to it when pulling the wool over the dubs eyes. «

Thanks for the information. We’ll be patient and see the result.

from Prisca:

« Thank you Hawkaw for your persistance and hard work! Thanks also to Zev and the others that investigated this great work... »

You’re right on target ! - Hypocrisy, Lie and Deceit !!!

To Alan : Thanks for your informative and accurate answers !
    I do appreciate them very much.

Kent : I’m still preparing more « ...things « that you’ll receive

via one of my friends. Thanks for all your excellent work.

Greetings, to you all, James Charles MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit