MAJOR MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS - PART 2 - BREAKING HARD

by hawkaw 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• somebody
    somebody

I'd like to thank kent, Mac, and zev for bringing to all our attention what the WBTS were doing behind the Jehovah's Witnesses' backs, and the U.N.'s backs. I am now thanking hawkaw and ALL OTHERS who were able to take the time and effort in bringing it more out in the open and (in my opinion) forcing the WBTS to stop the hypocrisy and decietfullness it has shown to it's members and the United Nations.

Thank you all!

peace,
    somebody

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

BTTT

Thanks Hawkaw

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I am pleased. Very pleased.

Tomorrow is another day. A good day. We will work tomorrow too, just like today.

Tomorrow will even be more fruitful.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm very angry at the wt. Those are @#$%^&*() hypocrites. Imagine for ten years, they belonged to the UN while preaching against it. I won't type the words i would like to use.

S

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

MA - thanks, I got your Email right away & I hope you get my Email sometime soon.

BX - Call me tomorrow - Give me a time.

hawk

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

I add my thanks to Hawk, MA, Mac, and all the others who worked on this UN/NGO angle. Great job!

Sean

• starlitestarbrite
    starlitestarbrite

YEAH!!!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work! Do you think that the letter could possibly be posted? ;oþ

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

But I don't see what the present anger is all about? OK, you were angry they were associated with the DPI/NGO, I can see that, and I have written and asked about that myself. But now they have disassociated themselves, is that wrong too? Is it wrong to be a member and not any more to be a member?
    In my eyes, all what this shows is that it is not the top-downwards organization which you want it to be, but it is a bottom-upwards organization, a grassroots organization, because it is so very sensitive to what the membership and surroundings think, that it changes according to pressure. Is that wrong too? Is it wrong to change and not to change also?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

<<But I don't see what the present anger is all about? OK, you were angry they were associated with the DPI/NGO, I can see that, and I have written and asked about that myself. But now they have disassociated themselves, is that wrong too? Is it wrong to be a member and not any more to be a member?>>

I realize that I'm a Newbie here, and I don't really want to make enemies or cause trouble...(taking a deep breath now) there are just SOME statements that need to be addressed.

Having said that, I am blown away by your post. You admit that you were (somewhat?) bothered when you learned that the Society was involved with the UN after years and years of painting the UN as loathsome, despicable, and a disgusting thing, etc. Soooooo, when their "partnership" of 10 years was exposed, ooops, NOW they decide to resign?????

Don't you find their "TIMING" a bit peculiar?? If they felt there was nothing wrong with their membership---WHY resign at all? No, I don't think (as you put it) it's wrong for them to be a member and then NOT be a member.......but you've GOT to admit it smells REAL fishy for them to resign RIGHT after the news came out, wouldn't you say?

<<In my eyes, all what this shows is that it is not the top-downwards organization which you want it to be, but it is a bottom-upwards organization, a grassroots organization, because it is so very sensitive to what the membership and surroundings think, that it changes according to pressure. Is that wrong too? Is it wrong to change and not to change also?>>

I don't "want" it to be anything....well, maybe GONE would be nice, and I am POSITIVE that their "sensitivity" to others feelings had nothing to DO with their sudden departure from the UN. I WILL agree that changes WERE made "according to pressure", as you said, but the bottom line on this is the "changes" were made to try and weasel out of an embarrassing situation and to try to cover up their guilt, KNOWING what the R&F JWs would think!!!!

Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S????

Just one more sneaky, dishonest, and disgusting action that they're SO famous for......

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

<"But I don't see what the present anger is all about? OK, you were angry they were associated with the DPI/NGO, I can see that, and I have written and asked about that myself. But now they have disassociated themselves, is that wrong too? Is it wrong to be a member and not any more to be a member?
    In my eyes, all what this shows is that it is not the top-downwards organization which you want it to be, but it is a bottom-upwards organization, a grassroots organization, because it is so very sensitive to what the membership and surroundings think, that it changes according to pressure. Is that wrong too? Is it wrong to change and not to change also?">

It is WRONG to knowingly send men women and children to their deaths with the strok of a pen or the push of a button. And then turn around and make a tremendous amount of money off of their dead bodies. Does 26 faces of children on the front of an AWAKE ring a bell?

I can already see OldHippe doesn't give a rat's ass about that...

How about this? These are MEN here...maybe you'll care now? 300 men sitting in jail cells because the Watchtower LIES to the UN and won't let them serve alternative service there. They threatened them with shunning if they did to my knowlege.

The Watchtower withdrew from the UN becasue of pressure YES...because they were caught LYING and NOBODY lies to the UnIted friggin' Nations.(re:alternative service, blood, voting, rape resistance).

1) Pray more
    2) Go out in service more
    3) Go to meetings more.

It will fix everything.

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit