UFOs what do you think?

by MariAruet 18 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

My spouseand I have had 2 joint sitings and one was a close encounter of some kind. Can't say more b/c we have told this to others and someone might recognize it.

• greendawn
    greendawn

There are no UFOs this is another urban myth, if they really existed every one would know about them by now, space ships flying in the sky is not something hidden but rather very visible. Yet it is only some people that see them every now and then. It's either trickery or erroneous perception.

• needproof
    needproof

There is no doubt in my mind that UFO's are real, absolutely no doubt at all.

• Terry
    Terry

As long as you keep the "U" in the UFO I can have the enjoyment and sense of wonder as everybody else.

It is when you drop the "U" and insist on creating a scenario around it that it turns into primitive religious superstition.

We've all seen things (not just in the sky) we cannot explain. But, when you argue from what you cannot identify into a context which includes origins, intelligences and purposes you leave your opportunity for rationality behind.

I've seen amusing and amazing things. I don't know what they were or even IF they actually were.

• Nazarene
    Nazarene

Numinous the WT and awake are actually correct. There is an interesting bit of research out called Alien Intrusion by Gary Bates which is loosely intertwined with belief in evolution. Both alien and evolution belief requires faith in unproven psuedo-scientific suppositions. There is famously an account in the Bible at the start of one of the Old Testament chapters that seems to describe a flying saucer as we know of it though the writer clearly includes that this is only a vision, not a real UFO. No respected physicist or engineer would suggest intergalactic travels would be possible, so the only way there creatures can appear on earth is through another, unseen dimension.

Hence the devil is at his work. One of the most famous alien characters, Semjase, was actually taken from ancient scriptures that are not included in the Bible. She is part of the realm of fallen angels though. ... Reports of UFO's,, interestingly run through family lines and alien visitations are always reported at night. ... IF you have an encounter then simply call on the name of JESUS to force them away from you.

• MariAruet
    MariAruet

Thank you guys, interesting posts. Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. Something went wrong with my computer. Would you believe it, I pressed the key on my keyboard and whole compter went dead :-)

I've just got it back an hour ago so hopefully it works well for a while

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Personally, I'm enjoying my time on this planet. I hope I dont have to go back home anytime soon.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

I think it is arrogant and ignorant to believe we are the only species in the entire universe.

If we are here, then why is the possiblity of other creatures humanoid or non humanoid living in the universe so hard to believe?

edit to add: LOL @ nvr!

• daystar
    daystar
    Both alien and evolution belief requires faith in unproven psuedo-scientific suppositions.

LOL! And yet belief in the bible does not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit