DESCRIBE HOW YOU WILL DIE

by Terry 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

How do you see your own demise? A long, slow, painful illness? A quick crash? Sudden stroke or heart attack?

Accident or murder?

Macabre topic? Yes. But, I know that deep down we have thought about how it will all end for us.

I imagine I'll get cancer like the rest of my family. I'll refuse Chemo. Will I just waste away in a hospital bed over the months as my family twists into knots? No.

I shall go off in a nice field somewhere with flowers and fresh air and play Vocalise by Rachmaninoff while looking at photos of my loved ones and do myself in. I'll leave a beautiful letter explaining why taking control of your own death is not cowardly.

Then again---I could just live to be 100 and die in my sleep.

How about you?

Dare you prognosticate?

• AlmostAtheist
  • horrible life
    horrible life

My car will go into water. Like off of a bridge, before you get to the bridge, etc. Just read everyother months Readers Digest. That will be me. The electric windows will not work, I won't have the stregnth to open the door, but the electric lock will have shorted out anyway, and there are no manual little pull up knobs either.

I can't hold my breath very long, and its a muddy body of water, and I can't see where the air bubble is. Get the picture?? I don't exactly spaz out when I go over bridges, but I really really don't like them. My husband always gets tired of me telling him to hold on to the wheel, with both hands, as we go over one.

I went over the bridge on I-40, in Oklahoma last month, for the first time, where the barge hit the supports, the bridge collapsed. Near Webber Falls. It was a long bridge, and it had a rise in the middle. Those people were going 65 miles an hour, and went airborne, then into the water. And landed on top of each other. They had no hope. I cried for 20 miles.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

I have no idea, honestly.

My family is prone to be centenarian, even if it (kills them)!

Mostly, live a long, long time- very healthy.

Sometimes, suicide, killed in combat, or, worst case, mental issues-(neurotic, senility, etc)

Those who don't die from outside sources (or suicide, occasionally) have a tendency to live a long time.

BA- Of the "I've got a lot more of this shit to go through" class.

• Warlock
    Warlock

WHO CARES!!??

Warlock

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

alone of a failed liver due to drinking

• Highlander
    Highlander

I hope that I die in my sleep at a very old age, however I fear that I may die much younger in a horrific motorcycle crash.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I have always told everyone that I want to have a major adrenaline rush as I die. I can only think of two possibilities:

• Falling(or leaping) off of a very high building.
    • Plane crash where it dives straight down.

I want to be screaming "Ooooooh yeaaaah!" as I'm plunging to my death. If I die in any other fashion, I will be highly disappointed.

• fifi40
    fifi40

Horrible Life - can I suggest that you drive everywhere with the windows down, buy a convertable or more drastically use an oxygen tank and mask when driving..........................

• fifi40
    fifi40

Terry......................I think you might die of cold, if you dont put a shirt on........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit