YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

ps cognac:

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

• compound complex
    compound complex

YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

Please share today's events with us - but only if you wish ...

CoCo Polite

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Okay my day so far .......hmmmm

6am-8:30am ..drove school bus

8;30 am came home and took care of some last minute tax items for my sons return . Recieved a phone call that I had forgot my doctor's appt. could I be there in five minutes ..sure no problem . Found out my BP is doing well ,but I have gained five pounds in the last 6months :(

It start stroming sleet and ice and snow w/thunder as I drove home .

Got home checked emails and found my 24yr old son has sent me pictures of himself dressed in a total Goth look ! He is really started to concern me . He has promised he won't wear these horrible clothes in public other than to a possible concert or party . You have to know my son he is usually so conservative and clean cut .

@11:00am I went to my other job to cover lunch hours . I got to do display work for two hrs. re-arranging silver and crystal and frames . I love that part of my job ! anytime I can be creative and artistic is absolute enjoyment for me ..

Delivered some Senior portraits I had taken for a client . The snow and ice has now stopped . Thank goodness because now I have to go drive school bus again .

Tonight my husband and I have concert tickets to see " Three Days Grace " I am very excited they are one of my favorite bands .

Well gotta run , Hope your having a great day CC

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi readers and fellow journallers

CoCo - glad you have some more art jobs to do - may they increase and your toilet cleaning duties decrease!!

cognac - I can't say it better than CoCo did. For the heaven/earth question, well I've come to the conclusion that they'll both be in the same place - heaven on earth if you like - pointed to by the new Jerusalem coming down to earth and God dwelling in the 'Temple' - in the holy city - on earth. How do JWs AND Christians miss that one, keeping them as two distinct places?!

My day...

I'm now officially unemployed!!

I'm feeling a bit better about life today - I vented a bit of my anger in a non-destructive way, think I needed that, didn't even realise I was angry.

The people I met with at the Jobcentre today were very helpful - even concerned about my cough (nah probably cos they don't pay my benefit if I'm not well enough to 'actively' look for work!!). One of my 'interviewers' was one of my former customers - weird! I told them about the incident with the lost job application and they were horrified and disgusted - I suspect that the people at that other office have a bad reputation even 'in-house'.

I can get quite a lot of financial help with other bills too - even full travel expenses if I go for a job out of town wow! I'm beginning to see how it can be financially more advantageous to remain out of work - that's not for me though, I'd rather be doing something.

I also rediscovered freezer packs of meat today - and that if I stand looking pensive about my choice for long enough, the butcher will offer an even better deal!! I don't really eat much meat so what I got will last me ages. I eat lots of canned tuna - I'm going to ask my brother to get a bulk buy for me from Costco - that's ok as it will have a shelf life of around 3 years lol!

Cough is getting worse but that's because of the medicine which is meant to make me cough! Trouble is, I'm getting headache and dizzy too because I'm coughing so much - so I'm not doing anything too strenuous - I promise bro CoCo!!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I do Property Mamagement---------------- I will tell you about this one. I gave him a Application to fill out, he gives me his address in Los Angeles and I live in San Diego. He put down he lives for free. He has not worked and he does't have a job. He wants me to say OK you can rent here. How crazy is that.

• compound complex
    compound complex

YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

troubled mind:

I got to do display work for two hrs. re-arranging silver and crystal and frames . I love that part of my job ! anytime I can be creative and artistic is absolute enjoyment for me ...

Excellent! I wish you more of the same.

Sad emo:

I love meat packs; I recycle the styrofoam trays for mixing my paints. Hope you're feeling better today. B.B.

Barbie Doll:

Without a doubt, that IS crazy!

Thanks for sharing.

CoCo

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Good day all.

Alas CoCo - my freezer packs were on large reusable plastic trays so the contents were unceremoniously tipped into large plastic bags!

Barbie Doll - can I come and stay rent free - this will be because I have no Passport and will not be meant to stay there so if I don't pay rent the authorities won't find me! I'll sneak in via Mexico

My cough is worse today - but possibly because its clearing (ewww too much info already lol!). Emotionally, I think I'm heading back on an upswing for now!

I have just found an ad for what may be THE right job for me. It's in a neighbouring town as an assistant manager in a charity shop - a charity to which my heart is close.

I'm having my face to face interview for the other job on Monday too

Going to eat out for lunch today just to make sure I eat properly - its hard when you're not in top health form, I think that may partly why I was dizzy yesterday as well.

Have a great day and weekend all.

• compound complex
    compound complex

YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

• cognac
    cognac

Dear Diary,

Yesturday I got in an argument with my Dad because I don't believe 5 or 6 billion people are going to die. Today, my mother is coming over because evidently my thinking is "not the norm"...

This sucks... I'm sick of being told how to think.

-Cognac

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Been having a wonderful time on my trip.

Friday I drove from Massachusetts to Virginia. Not much traffic....made it in about 8 1/2 hours. My daughter drove up from Florida with her 3 kids and we all met at my son's house. We arrived 10 minutes apart... imagine that!

My new granddaugher, Bailey is gorgeous! 3 weeks old today. She has a full head of hair! Bright beautiful eyes!

We've just been hanging out...enjoying family. My other 3 grandchildren have grown sooooooo much. Aubrey is 9 and she's 5' tall! David, the oldest is taller than me and he's only 13. He's going to Washington DC tomorrow to spend a week there in a special leadership program for exceptional students. The rest of us will be hanging out here, seeing the sights and spending lots of time together. I'm loving all the hugs!

We're going to brunch in a little while and then to see some caverns.... Bailey isn't going though...her other grandma will be taking care of her for a little while....

I have a whole week of this! It's grandma heaven!

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit