YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Sad,

It's good to hear that Felicia Feline is holding her own ... far better to be comfy at home than taking surgical risks.

I am well though finding the continual bad weather to be more than merely an inconvenience. Snow is forecast for several days and that shall wreak havoc. Sitting tight and digging out when necessary is about all we can do. Missing work at the higher elevations cannot be avoided. The rate of auto accidents is extremely high when we experience snow in our community. Last year vehicles were abandoned all along county roads and highways; motorists were, as a consequence, stranded.

It sounds as though you've accomplished a great deal so far today, emo. Thanks for your commentary on Ecclesiastes as well as for your most recent questions on good vs. evil. Yes ... good shall out, even if do-gooders suffer in the process of thereof.

Have a !

CoCo

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Just wanted to say a hello to *summer* if she's reading this. She should be out of the hospital today if everything went according to plan.

Kinda dreary here today. We are supposed to get rain, possibly even a thunderstorm (I hope so because I love thunderstorms!), then the temp is expected to drop and we will get lots of blowing snow. Wild weather!

BB

• compound complex
    compound complex

Best wishes to *summer* - thanks for the reminder, Mrs. Bee.

********************************************************************************************************

Well, the snow finally made it, but the computerized weather forecast got it wrong. It's
    snowing at elevations that typically do not receive snow - here, chez moi! Clients from
    higher up called and told me to stay put, which means, if it's snowing where I live,
    it's gotta be bad up the hill at 3000 feet.

**********************************************************************************************************

Stay warm and safe, my friends ...

CoCo

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi all

tired... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Been at a trade show all day today - ordering for Christmas I've just come home for a couple of hours to have a rest and some tea (dinner!) then I'll be heading back out to do pantomime.

It rained today but not too much.

My brain is empty now, I just wanna sleep...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Emo - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................

CoCo's Buzzing!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Another show over 4 down, 5 to go.

I'm wide awake now - wonder whether its my body clock switching to 'night shift' because that's when I'm burning the most energy?

Sad news tonight, my two nieces' kitten had to be euthanised, it's thought she may have been sitting on the tyre under the wheel arch of the neighbours car and... they've both been performing in the panto, should be hearing the bad news about now...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sorry, emo, for you and family ...That happened to a friend's kitty, too.

Love,

CoCo

• compound complex
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi CoCo and anyone else reading!

I haven't been posting as much lately, lots happening.

The panto went very well. My nieces were heartbroken over their kitty, strangely though the 'spirit of panto' surrounded them - all the cast and crew gave them loads of support and I believe that actually helped them to grieve their loss. They've just adopted a new kitten now

We're closing our shop next week and can't afford to transfer me to the other so I'm jobhunting now - I have an interview tomorrow morning for work in another shop

Aaaannnd.... I started my final semester at college! Lots of work to do

So what you all been up to? Where have you been all this time CoCo?!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear emo,

Sorry about your job situation - perhaps a new door awaits your entry...?

I'm glad to hear that your nieces are recovering; that's a difficult loss for little ones to bear. They are too young to understand what we ourselves, as adults, are barely able to grasp. I have in hand a comment on material from Judith Viorst's book, NECESSARY LOSSES:

Talking about our personal losses - once we are able to do so - is how we
    begin the process of recovery and healing. We proceed at our own pace; it
    is a journey that zigs and zags, never actually traveling in straightforward
    fashion. We eventually reach a plateau where we may actually catch our
    breath momentarily, and then, a gut-wrenching blow levels us. At worst, it
    sends us careening in a townward tumble. Back in a heap, looking up in a
    daze, we wonder if we might ever arise to start anew that torturous, upward
    climb.

As for me, I'm grateful to be back on my feet again. I've needed these last few weeks to recharge the batteries. I am definitely not the ENERGIZER bunny!

Love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit