YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Carved our Halloween pumpkin tonight --- put a scary face on it. Took pictures, too. Just don't know how to upload to the computer.

Love to everyone

ESTEE

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Okay . . . I think I figured it out . . . so here goes!!!

Love to all

ESTEE

• compound complex
    compound complex

ESTEE -

Chilled to the bone and shakin' in my boots!

Thanx and good night ...

CoCo

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

OOhhhh Estee! Good carvin there! Loved it!

Spent a good part of yesterday outside in the yard, cleaning up the gardens etc. It's been an unusually warm fall here, no killer frost yet, so I was still harvesting tomatoes. Sadly, yesterday I took the rest of the ripe and almost ripe ones off the vines and pulled up the plants for the composter. I also emptied the hanging baskets of the still blooming flowers . We are getting frost this week (actually had some this morning) and they will just go to mush if I leave them. I've trimmed and brought in most of my geraniums to overwinter in the house. I grew them from seed a few years ago, bring them in and they get bigger and fuller each year. Saves money too. Today I'll pick the rest of my Dhalias to bring in before I dig them up to overwinter too.

I love fall, the changing season, the crisp air, the colourful leaves, but it's also a sad time too, gardening is over for another season.

Have a good day all!

BB

• *summer*
    *summer*

Monday is book study day for me.

I must tell my study conductor that this is not getting me anywhere.

I still have to find the right approach.

No matter her beliefs, she is a good person.

I also have to face the facts that she will drop me like a hot potato.

No one enjoys being discarded.

Anyway, it is a beautiful albeit chilly morning in my part of the world. Wishing you all a great day.

God bless~

• compound complex
    compound complex

Mrs. Bee,

Thank you for the beautiful description of your day! I sought out green tomatoes in a friend's garden but an earlier rain and subsequent warm days did a mold/mildew trick on them. Ugh!

*summer*,

We'll be pullin' for you today - please keep us posted.

Love to you both,

CoCo Mend Plum Pox

• restrangled
    restrangled

CoCo Mend Plum Pox....and all

Just wanted to say hi, welcome back Pec and Barbie....(sorry about not having you here...too unnerved with husband out of town)......Speaking of which he is back today. I am much relieved!

After 27 years of marriage in November and raising two boys, all I can say is being alone....the silence is deafening!

Take care all and Happy Halloween!

Tangled Errs. (Restrangled)

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I spent Saturday cleaning up the gardens and sitting up an aquarium for my garden pond goldfish . He lives in the pond all summer until I bring him in for winter .He has survived four years now and has gotten so big I had to buy a bigger tank this year !

Sunday I had two photography shoots to do for High school seniors . The first one was a boy that refused to smile in any of his pictures and wore hoodies and a hat most of the time .(His mom loves him thank goodness, someone has to !) The second shoot was a cheerleader with a picture perfect smile .

Today I bought candy to give out to the kids on my bus route and at home . I also put some fall color on the front porch . Still looking for the perfect scarecrow for the front yard .

• compound complex
    compound complex

I'm glad hubby's home, Tangled Errs. No more deafening silence! Thanx for your comments.

Hope you find the perfect scarecrow, Troubled Mind, and continue to have good shoots, even if some clients don't smile - after all, you can't shoot them!

Love,

CoCo

• *summer*
    *summer*

Well, today is a brand new day.

Some days, you are the pigeon:-) Some days you are the statue:-(

What else is there to say?

Wishing you all a pigeon day...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit