Do You Feel Like You Were "Screwed Over" By A Judicial Committee?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Do keep in mind that many times the elders are FORCED to handle things a certain way per the Society.

My feeling is that the elders are under the same spell as the rank-and-file. I would blame the
    organization in most cases where the elders are faithful dubbies. Of course, there are many
    elders who are not so faithful- they are despicable for passing judgement on others.

There are also faithful dubbie elders who see the improper handling of matters that is demanded
    of them. While I blame the organization, and I understand that these people would have been
    "Screwed Over" no matter which elders were involved, I still say continual cooperation with
    improper judicial procedure is shameful. Most elders don't feel that things are handled improperly.

I fully agree, in my freedom-of-mind state, that rank-and-file should do their best to hide damaging
    evidence from the JC. A person should never confess to them. Nobody deserves shunning by
    family, because of drinking, having sex, disagreement with WTS, and the like. If a person is trying
    to avoid the DF, they should feel free to fake repentance or withhold information. I say this because
    men who do truly represent "the truth" do not deserve THE TRUTH.

I type on JWD as a form of personal therapy. Min, this thread has been very helpful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit