What preoccupied your mind today?

by greendawn 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I had to google that one - so do real men wear utilikilts? Is a tattoo required? Is everyone who wears a utilikilt a hunk like the photos on the webpage? I liked the leather one, thought the ones made out of khaki or drill (survival kilt and workman's kilt) were rather unlikely. I don't see the telephone guy wearing one, for instance, although the thought of one of the telephone guys climbing a pole in a kilt is interesting.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You'll all get to see lotsa a utilikilt if daystar and brigid dont object to me taking pics and posting them when I get back from Dallas! I just got a memory card for my camera which will allow me to take up to 1000 photos!!!

• Clam
    Clam
    hey clam - did you get your wife back yet! Is she well?

Hey Crumpet, yes I picked her up today from the hospital and she's laying in bed feeling sorry for herself, eating ice cream and pain killers. By the way that wasn't her in the rhubard piccie on the gardening thread. It was an image taken from a garden centre website in Eire, Thanks for your concern, you're a sweetie, Clam

• amImarried?
    amImarried?

Whether or not JW's are able to engage in oral sex with a clean conscience.

• Clam
    Clam

You've been preoccupied with that have you AmImarried?? Well they shouldn't but I wouldn't be surprised if some do. Welcome to the forum.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

See if it says to YOU when you read the Bible that it is wrong. If you can't see it in Scripture alone, it must be OK.

• greendawn
    greendawn

AmImarried I notice this is your first post so welcome to the forum, it's also a good idea to start a thread to introduce yourself.

Crumpet the vegetables in the garden are still quite young it wasn't that long ago that they sprouted and I estimate they will start producing fruit in July about four months from the day the seeds got planted. As for the missing minerals these I believe are Magnesium and Potassium since I checked nutritional composition tables and there weren't enough in my food. Also the essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic acids) were short. As a result I suffered a severe energy drop but now the problem is almost over I also take supplements at the moment.

Some foods rich in Magnesium are cocoa, nuts, brown rice, beans, wheat. For Potassium it's fruit, vegetables and legumes.

I need to lose just a few kilos of weight (5 or 6) and I will start soon.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

well, for me it is....

link

• Clam
    Clam

Drew I've just read that thread. Good luck Dude.

Clam

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Go Diego, Go Live!, which I just came from. LOL

"Salsa, merengue, baby jaguar...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit