I'm new Kinda

by DoubleVision 19 Replies latest jw friends

• penny2
    penny2

Welcome DoubleVision. We look forward to hearing more from you.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey DV,

Welcome to the board

purps

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Hey Double Vision, welcome to JWD

• unique1
    unique1

You gotta love the rumor mill. I can't believe they did that. Stuff like that kind of happened to me to and I eventually disassociated myself to get rid of the harassment. I wish you the best and hope your wife will soon see them for the unloving people they are.

Oh, and WELCOME. Thanks for sharing.

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome DoubleVision- I hope things work out for you. --having many relatives in the Org does not bode well for an easy exit for you. I left rather rapidly- couldn't keep my mouth shut when confronted with the JW stupidity- of which I regretfully was a part of for some years. Good luck!

• Rethinking
    Rethinking

Welcome DoubleVision; I am also new.

I posted a topic a few weeks back relating to something similar. I refer to what is happening to you as an "unofficial disfellowshipping" because I know someone that that is happening to. Ah, yes - gotta love the rumors that "loving" "Christians" start and keep going. They pass judgment on a brother or sister based on what they believe to be accurate and then shun them. But, it just goes along with the mentality and thinking as a group instead of thinking for oneself. It's funny how people you may have known for years suddenly treat you like you have some kind of plague because of some garbage someone else puts in their head without knowing the facts and considering the friend you have been to them all these years. Shouldn't they follow that scripture, I believe it's in Proverbs about a person who puts faith in every word...?

I like your ATM "illustration" (is that another word "unique" to JW's?) - very apt!

RT

• free2think
    free2think

Hi DV, welcome to hte board.Sorry you're going through a hard time at the moment.

free

• juni
    juni

Welcome DoubleVision!

Thanks for taking the time to post. You are so right. If you're not in "marching" order w/them in all things they start looking at you suspiciously. You have "mother's rules" and individual witnesses own opinions and judgments. Doesn't leave much room for being an individual does it? OMG! Did I say being an "individual"? That right there is a red flag to them.

Peace,

Juni

Welcome rethinking!

Good post. So many have the same story to tell. There must be some truth in what the JWs are all about, hey?

Juni

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Welcome Doublevision!!! and thanks for sharing your story.

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

Hi! everyone,

Well the wifes at the " Sunday Brainwash meeting " so I jumped

on the forum and wow what a welcome. Thanks so much to all of you for the support.

moshe I LOL when I read: couldn't keep my mouth shut when confronted with the JW stupidity

So true.

DoubleVision

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit