My Pet

by Woodsman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Spectre
    Spectre

Looks great!

I have 4 snakes myself. 3 ball pythons and a white-lipped python. I've had others, several false water cobras, other obscure pythons. I almost bought a yellow anaconda once but I got over any desire to own one of the larger snakes.

• restrangled
    restrangled

All you guys sound responsible, but I hope you don't live in Florida!

Yes I saw the Python/alligator encounter. There's been a lot more than that. If you ever watch Animal Planet, Florida is always being featured because of pet snakes let loose that have become monsters.

What the heck do you feed a snake that big? .....and do you let it constrict?......!!!!!!! Or am I thinking of a different snake?

r.

• Priest73
    Priest73

OMG!!!

• DJK
    DJK

My wife would have won a track record when she saw a three inch garter snake in our yard last summer. What do you feed it? Rats or rabbits?

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's a great pet but aren't you afraid to put a constrictor around your neck or chest? I would be afraid to do that since it's their nature to squeeze but again I never had such a pet.

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

What a lovely creature!
    My 14yr old daughter studies herpetology and collects reptiles. She'll be envious when she sees the photo.
    Sharing our home are:
    Western Hognose
    2 x Royal Pythons
    2 x Corn Snakes
    Pueblan Milk Snake
    2 x Inland Bearded Dragons
    Oriental Fire-bellied Toad

They are fascinating, aren't they?

DNC

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

Awesome pet... Remember that simpsons where they had Snake whacking day? I think that snake would be just fine...

• sandy
    sandy

Very cool! I love to look at reptiles, especially snakes but I could never own one.

I wouldn't have the heart to feed it live creatures.

• Xena
    Xena

Beautiful! I've always thought a snake would be an interesting pet. Spiders are the ones I don't understand people keeping as pets!

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Xena, my other 14yr old daughter keeps tarantulas!!
    They are quite interesting in their own way.:-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit