My Pet

by Woodsman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

alt

alt

Big Red. She's 8 feet now and growing. Yesterday she asked if it was really so I couldn't eat of the tree in the middle of the garden.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

LOL - sssssexy!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

How old is she?

• horrible life
    horrible life
    I want one :-)

I DON'T :-)

But I am sure she is very special, in her own way.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

She's six. My wife got her for me.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Just don't lose sight of her!!!! Here in Florida they are having to capture snakes that large let loose. They eat other peoples pets.

What kind of snake is that?

r.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Shes a Boa Constrictor Imperator, or Common Boa Constrictor. I have a special cage for her that locks.

I have read about the feral reptile problem in Florida. It's surprising that Iguanas and Pythons are surviving and reproducing in the wild. Did you see the picture of the Burmese Python that ate the alligator only to have the alligator claw its way out of the pythons belly. Sad for both.

I try to be as responsible as possible with my reptiles, including not bringing large ones out in public. Even though dogs maul and kill more people than reptiles ever will all it takes is for one person to be frightened by your pet and the next thing you know it will be illegal to keep it.

Its Adam and Eves fault.

• Woodsman
  • karnage
    karnage

I have pet boa constrictor, but he is no where near that big... yet.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I have a 24" ball python... One day, when I have the time and resources, I'd like a larger breed of colubrid or boid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit