Decided not to wait.........put the videos on YouTube....

by ButtLight 42 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I only have 2 of the videos up there. But you can watch them. I would have rather waited to put them up to view in windows media player, cause they are easier to see. But Im impatient! (finally free you can still send me the links, or just add them to my thread if you would like)

Anyway, here are the links.

Is it proof of anything? No......but its odd! Im not saying these are orbs...I cant prove that, and do not want to fight with anyone about it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNTxTdq2AU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXNwOJeppw

Edited to add, excuse my annoying voice, i was a bit buzzed. And yes, you can laugh at me talking to what ever it was, especially if it was dust lol

• JH
    JH

Very interesting clips Buttlight. No one can deny seeing something strange move around. Orbs? Possibly. Certainly not dust !!!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Interesting......................we want more, we want more, we want more.....................WE WANT MORE!

Nice accent, butt.

Warlock

• Es
    Es

HOLY CRAP..... you got guts I wouldnt go down there after that, in the first clip is that you making the noise of the ghost?

Man i dont think im sleeping tonight

es

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Nice accent, butt.

Thats called the Wisconsin budlight accent!

I will have to make a new video, the one we did, sweeping the basement and ceiling wont load. That way at least you can see nothing showed when stiring up the basement.

• JH
    JH

Maybe the house was built over an old cemetery?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

HOLY CRAP..... you got guts I wouldnt go down there after that, in the first clip is that you making the noise of the ghost?

Man i dont think im sleeping tonight

es

I only go down there to record, if someone goes with me......lol, im chicken. I had a hard time going down there to get something out of the freezer. The noise you are hearing is us waliking upstairs, the floor creaks. Jh......I wouldnt even want to know.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

buttlight...........

you are a ghostbuster too!!!

wow, I would already have moved out by now.

purps

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

BL, Do you only see these through the camera?

steve

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    BL, Do you only see these through the camera?

Yes, and only on nightvision with infrared........

I sat down there many times, and kept quiet, didnt see much at all, if anything, and then asked them to show, and then saw stuff......I dont think dust works that way.........lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit