by thebiggestlie 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

when trying to figure what out what i now BELIEVE and what is TRUE i can only think of one truth that keeps coming back to me...everything is 8

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Is that eight or infinity?

• carla
    carla

pool player? early eight ball in? all is lost?

• penny2
    penny2

TBL, do you mean you keep coming back to the same point and can't come to any conclusions? Are you OK, TBL?

You don't have to decide what you believe in now or in someone else's time frame. Many of us take our whole lives to decide what to believe in and this can change as we read, learn and grow.

Thinking of you, TBL

penny2

• Warlock
    Warlock

I just 8 an ice cream.

Yes, I think you are right, young man.

Warlock

• Warlock
    Warlock

By the way, if everything is 8, doesn't that mean it's time to go to the market?

Warlock (the dog 8 my homework)

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

hmmmm how bizarre... i originally type the infinity symbol but when it posted it turned into the 8... oh well....what i was meaning is the only thing i keep coming to is that the universe and all of its possibilities are infinite. Whatever "truth" i find is only personal truth. Im ok penny2 or at least at the moment. I've swallowed all my pride and submitted to my parents and the witnesses just for the time being in order to keep the peace and buy me time to plan for my future. I've told them that i've decided to "give the truth a second chance" which totally brought them relief... It's both a loss and a win to me. Maybe if i play my cards right i can do the whole fade thing.... who knows. By the way i just 8 a P B & J sandwich....yum yum

• RAF
    RAF

funny because 8 (infinit sign layed out an other way) means Justice (= balance or result of everything) Cool no?

• JimWood
    JimWood

The answer to life the universe and everything is actually 42.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I'm glad you're ok tbl

I've told them that i've decided to "give the truth a second chance" which totally brought them relief...

Yeah, but only temporary relief. I think you are doing the right thing for now, though. You have, as you say, bought yourself some time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit