That's What I'M Talkin' About!

by Farkel 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hillary,

: While we are on the subject I would appreciate someone suggesting ways that I may murder people who say 'Duhhhhh', and 'Hellooooo' as a means of accenting the fact that someone has behaved stupidly, and stay out of prison.

Wisdom and age helps one to understand the difference between a "little" fuck you and a 'big" fuck you. "Duhhhhhh" and 'Helloooo' are little ones hurled by the little people. They have no imagination. Only the big boys can hurl the big fuck yous. You'll know the difference when you see it, and then you can tell if you are dealing with neanderthals or the really heavy players who know how to hurl an insult that has some weight attached to it.

Don't sweat the small stuff. Only little people hurl the little insults! That's why they are the little people.

Farkel

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I COULD CARE LESS (JUST ABOUT THE MOST STUPID PHRASE I KNOW) They mean I could

NOT care less

• ninja
    ninja

Once heard in a Glasgow chip shop....a guy was asked if he wanted salt and vinegar on his chips...(french fries)...and his immortal words were...yes heavy sprinkles my man.....(ninja of the lost in translation class)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ninja,

Nothing to do with the thread but your post reminded me of a night in a pub in Dartford in the 70's.

The pub had decided to go 'up-market' and offered cocktails for the connoisseur for the first time, the names of the drinks being chalked on a huge board in colored chalks for the Dartford mob to ogle. If you do not know Dartford, so much the better, but imagine Milford with knuckle-dusters.

One man stood reading the board for a few minutes and then shouted over to his friend, 'Oy John! Wots a Penis Collado?'.

HS

• timetochange
    timetochange

Farkel,

It is so ghetto.

What do you mean by "ghetto"? It's an interesting remark.

Ed.

• knock knock
    knock knock

mose defnitly you so right. know what I'm thayin? And "what not" bugs me as well except when enunciated properly as in a Carl Tilders rendition - aka slingblade.

• Numinous
    Numinous

I also hate "awesome" and "yadda, yadda, yadda". Hey! What's ebonics for Toys R Us? We Be Toys!!!

• Paisley
    Paisley

Poor Farkel.

• defective light
    defective light

how bout: "hey dude....she be lookin' fine... "Know wadda' ah' mean?"

• Farkel
    Farkel

Paisely,

Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself. I learned to think almost 30 years ago. When you can do that, we can discuss stuff. I will win on jw issues. Every time. You not only can bank on it, you can win bets on it. If you bet on me, that is. If you bet on the Watchtower Society, you will lose. Every prediction they have uttered is a fraud and a sham and wrong. I will give you 5 to 1 odds that I am more right than the Watchtower Society. Wait! They are ALWAYS wrong! This is not FAIR for anyone but me!. OK: 100 to 1 odds, then!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit