These strange JW's

by OnTheWayOut 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

To me, this just appears to be a VERY typical example of the class distinctions and severe lack of loving kindness displayed blatantly by WTS members right on down through the R&F. I've seen many, many examples of this even amongst KH attendees in the same or neighboring cities.

Frannie

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

You know I remember this story, it has gone by the wayside, but it talks about a good samaritan and his kindness to some one who was of a different race and belief system.

• aniron
    aniron

I remember many years ago we were given instructions that if we got any one contacting us and saying they were a JW brother/sister. We were to ask ceratin questions, such as address of their PO.

This came about they said because they had had occasions were people had been pretending to be JW's to gain access into peoples homes.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    We were to ask ceratin questions, such as address of their PO.

This came about they said because they had had occasions were people had been
    pretending to be JW's to gain access into peoples homes.

That would be fine, but they are willing to take my word that I am an elder, then
    that's good enough- come on in my home because you said you were an elder.
    Caution dictates the same treatment for everyone.

Of course a terrorist or criminal would say he's an elder when asked that way.

To me, this just appears to be a VERY typical example of the class distinctions and severe
    lack of loving kindness displayed blatantly by WTS members right on down through the R&F.

This is, to me, an example of class distinction. An elder wants to stay in our fair city,
    welcome him into our home. A brother and sister want to stay in our fair city- ask a
    million questions of their PO. Don't scare the elder away with questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit