I woke myself up last night screaming "Jehovah"

by ButtLight 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I think I replied to too many threads yesterday about demons and Jehovah. Must have been in the back of my mind when I went to sleep.

I was dreaming that this ugly demon with a pointy hairy chin was after me. I dont remember alot, but the end part. He was in the back of a van, the doors were shut. Both doors flew open, he was sitting back there with a smirk on his face.....looked me in the eyes, and then his eyes started glowing red!

I screamed out JEHOVAH and the doors to the van shut, and the van drove away.

I actually screamed it out.......cuz I woke myself up. Was rather happy it was a dream, but a bit disturbing.

I cant even get away from this stuff in my sleep for god sake!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

That sounds SCAREEEEEY!! I hate having demon dreams. I had one when I was younger. In my dream I was staying at a worldly friends house and the family had lots of cats. I called my momon their phone and she said..."I smell something..." (through the phone) And I was like "what do you smell? Do you smell the cats?" And she paused and then said (all creepy like) "I smell ghosts". That dream scared me to death!! LOL!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Well..................................WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? YOU CALLED THEM OUT BY SAYING YOU WERE GOING TO CATCH THEM ON VIDEO!!!!!!!

LOL!

Warlock

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

(((((((((buttlight)))))))) I know the feeling, just remember all the mind games that have been played on you, remember that it was a long brainwashing experience and will take time to get rid of all the residual crap left over from this cult.

Try to think of positive things (especially before bed or when along at night), and not the negative (demonistic stuff) thing that may come naturally because of what had been drilled into your brain.

Good luck!!! (I'm not scared to go to the bathroom alone anymore )

• anewme
    anewme

Take two Excedrin PMs tonight and sleep like a baby!

• puck
    puck

i know what you mean, buttlight -- after ten years, when i get scared (supernatural fears, like after i saw the ring) i still find myself saying "jehovah" over and over again in the back of my mind to keep me safe. dunno if i'll ever be able to turn that off entirely. :)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? YOU CALLED THEM OUT BY SAYING YOU WERE GOING TO CATCH THEM ON VIDEO!!

Ha ha. The thought crossed my mind that I did a bit too much ghost talk to, and thats why I dreamt that.

I WAS affraid after that to go to the bathroom. I have on in our bedroom and had to turn on the lights lol!

I just found it funny, that I pretty much have been out of the borg for 20 years, and Im still screaming jehovah in my sleep

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Better than trying to pound the living daylights out of your partner next to you as I did when i found him taking a supermodel from behind and not even bothering to stop when i found him - of course that was a dream too!

That sounds SCAREEEEEY!! I hate having demon dreams. I had one when I was younger. In my dream I was staying at a worldly friends house and the family had lots of cats. I called my momon their phone and she said..."I smell something..." (through the phone) And I was like "what do you smell? Do you smell the cats?" And she paused and then said (all creepy like) "I smell ghosts". That dream scared me to death!! LOL!

MEGSMOMMA - i have chills now! I did have a dream that recurred for a while - I was at home eating my breakfast when my dad came to the window outside the kitchen and as I watched he turned into a snarling werewolf trying to get me. I had that from about the age of 5 til about 8 or 9 i think, but still remember it now. The thing is i had never been exposed to any were wolf stories - unless you count Little Red Riding Hood which i must have heard by then....

• puck
    puck

i had a recurring dream for years, too -- there was a doll in my room, and i nudged it aside with my foot when i went into the hallway, and then it started flying through the air with a butcher knife and its eyes rolling in its head and chasing me. i'd run down the hallway (which of course was a million miles long) and hollering for my mom, who was in the kitchen at the other end of the hallway, watching soap operas (which she *never* did)... and she just didn't care. i don't think i slept for most of my formative years vecause of it. (maybe that explains why i'm short! lol) i'm still terrified of dolls -- i'm certain they'll come to life in the night and kill me.

• juni
    juni

Hi Buttlight,

I had to laugh after reading Warlock's message!

Any psychiatrist or psychologist worth anything will tell you that our fears will come out in our dreams which is from our unconscious mind at rest. Usually they are reoccurring dreams.

Red, glowing eyes represent evil/spiritual badness. The van is a kind of transportation to take you away. Are there ever any spiral staircases in the dreams? Or where you can't see around the "corner" of something?

Obviously you are having anxiety over spiritual issues.

Juni ( and no I'm not into spiritistic practices) just find the interpretations of dreams very telling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit