My Bethel Experience Part III

by new boy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

Don't get me wrong...........There was no one more self righteous then me at 19. Moved to Kansas at 18 to pioneer and even printed up cards that said...........

"HAVE SWORD WITH TRAVEL"---------contact casarona salina kansas------ AAA (Availabe After Armegeddon)-----SS (sacred service).....

Oh, I was full of myself! Thought of myself as a spiritual gun fighter. To defend TRUTH, JUSTICE and all the WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY stood for. Little did I know I had no chance of winning my first big gun fight!..........We have meet the enemy.....and he is US.

There is nothing more righteous then a new boy at bethel..............So there you are at the center of the WORLD WIDE WORK...........HOME of the GB....You know you are going to see the "Sahkina Light" at any moment........Then it happens ..The lies, the pride, the cruelty, the politics, the favoritism,......You say to yourself.........well it just a few people I'm SURE the "brothers" in real power have no Idea what these overseers are doing.........So what do you do?

There is a chain of command.........and one thing you would NEVER do is go over that overseer's head that is called "END YOUR BETHEL CAREER IMMEDIATELY"........most of us who went there, wanted to make it our life's work.............

We saw it many times.......Some overseer would pull some shit. Like what my overseer said about a sister that worked in the launrdy. He told my roommate that "That sister L.......is like a cow in HEAT she whats it bad."...............Not a disfollewshipping offense.........but nothing a loving "brother" would say. Sooooooooo

The new guy would go to Max Larson in the factory or George Couch in the bethel home and tell him what happen...........After they heard the story........the first question they would ask is "So tell me BROTHER?.................how LONG have you been here?"........they would say someting like " 2 years sir!"..............".Well brother (newboy) brother Pompous has been here 22 years!......thank you for coming by"..............goodby bethel career.......2 months later he would be on a sewing machine in the bindry...the Penal institution of the factory.(the lanudry was the penal instution of the home)

It is a "Good old boy country Club" and you are NOT a member. You are not even considered a real member of the family until your 4 years are up. Then, when you have eaten 4 years of shit and told them you "LIKE it" you can become a "company man."..........and become one of them. seg Heil.

So anyway.............back to the gun fight...........The stuff my overseer was doing......well the stink was rising to the havens, but what it do?.........Our assistant overseer told a X CO what was happening. He said ALOT of these things were going on and some one should step up and say someting. So him and 2 other X COs felt the same way. The were the 3 Freds. There names were FRED BARNES, FRED FERDEEN and FRED HILMO. Great men who had of vision of truth, righteous...........fairness..........but those things had no chance in the gun fight with the "country club boys" the real power at bethel.

They asked anyone that had a problem with and overseer to come to the towers library. Over a hundred brothers showed up and started telling their stories............Oh my GOD. So after all was said....Fred Hilmo said he would go and talk to Knorr about it.............So he told Knorr what was going on. Knorr said "we should have a meeting with all the brothers (REBELS) to have a discussion on these matters"................You know what he was planning to do. He was going to play Jehu on their asses!

My time is running out..........so tomorrow I will tell you in Part 4, about the big shoot out known at bethel as "Black Thursday" until then.

Namaste my friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

NB,

You sure know how to tell a good story. I will be on the edge of my seat until tomarrow. Can't wait to hear about the big gun fight! Lilly

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

your experience is very enlightening..keep writing!

• Cellist
    Cellist

I'm enjoying the story. Thanks for telling it.

Cellist

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Fred Fredean was such a joke. He ALWAYS complained about the way things were run at Bethel, and he was a Bethel elder! I liked him somewhat until Franz and Cabeen got the truth and all of a sudden Fredean CLAMMED UP and started turning in apostates! What a hypocrit. You really found out who had the balls back then and who didn't.

Randy

scrapbook from Bethel pics:

http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/scrapbook.htm

Testimonies of former Bethelites: http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/exbethel.htm

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

THANK YOU! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!

(((((new boy))))))

• juni
    juni

Thanks NewBoy for continuing your interesting story.

And Randy for the cartoons.

Juni

• luna2
    luna2

Lovin' the continuing saga of Newboy's Bethel Experience!

LMAO @ the cartoons, Randy!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Randy,

I love the cartoons. LOL Lilly

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I'm definitely interested. I still consider Fred Fredean a friend....

tsof

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit