I have to aux pioneer?

by thebiggestlie 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

Ok so apparently the GB has instutuited some kind of quota for aux pioneers for the month of april for the memorial or something. So the POs wife came up to me yesterday and told me "every congregation needs at least 16 aux pioneers for the month of april. You should can i count on you?" I said "i dont know" and then she gets defensive and responds as if i had just said some kind of curse or something she said "What do you mean you don't know?!!!! Don't you love jehovah? The slave needs you". I was dumbfounded (sp) by her absurd responce and just shrugged my sholders and informed her that i was trying to finish up my last year of highschool and had a lot of things on my plate that i had to deal with.....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

No, you don't have to "make room for pioneering" as the org usually puts it, if you don't want to. It's a voluntary thing, though I have known elders put people who they think have the circumstances to pioneer under a lot of pressure to do so. If you don't want to do it, then don't, they can't force you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

The slave needs you".

Sorry my friend ,,,,, The slave shouldnt have you....You were bought with a price. !!!! you are FREE to think...I think your work at school comes first.... If I were you I would say NO I cannot do it Since God knows my heart He will understand
    My 2 cents woth

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Yeah, I understand that they don't have enough people that want to do this, so they need to pressure minor children. . . resorting to adults siccing kids on innocent householders-thats low.

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

Hehe i realise that i don't "need to".... I know the FDS is full of it and everyone that accepts everything they say as gospel truth is being misled and i realise that there are those that are overzealous and make stupid remarks like that i just find it humorous that no one see's how absurd it all is. The sister that "confronted me" would probably drink the kool-aid if the FDS told her to. Its very sad. I've already vowwed to never aux again. I just cant deal with lieing to people like that and wasting my time which i know can be spent on more productive and meaningfull things. Im tired of running on the hamster wheel but i realise i have to on account of my age and my family....

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

BIGGESTLIE Tell her you will do more than aux but go on to Gilead if she can answer these two scriptures for you when it comes to putting in 60 hours a month.

Matt 12:7 But you would not have condemned my innocent disciples if you knew the meaning of this Scripture: ‘I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices.

1 Thess 4:11 11 Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before

If she doesn't do the one in 1 Thess tell her that you will have to act on Pauls words at

2 Thess 3:14 14 But if anyone is not obedient to our word through this letter, keep this one marked, stop associating with him, that he may become ashamed.

TELL HER THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO MARK HER AS A BAD ASSOCIATE FOR NOT FOLLOWING DIVINE INSTRUCTION!!!!!

abr

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

ABR you bring up some good scriptures but i must admit im not gutsy enough to say that to her. I really dont want to get on this sisters badside considering how prominat she and her PO husband are in our congo. She would likely sick her hubby on me and id get a strong "talking to" after the TMS.....

• Warlock
    Warlock

I'm still wondering what gives her the right to get in your face about it.

Warlock

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

You should do the same thing the majority of the Aux. pioneers I knew did........hand in your sheet to aux..............then put down fake hours, while staying home and writing letters to your nieghbors. And I mean, maybe one or two letters in 4 hours. Then, forget to buy stamps to mail them, and throw them away a month later. LOL Lilly

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

BIGGESTLIE, Then ask her what is the reason of aux in April, the Memorial is on the 6th, you would be wasting 24 days of the month after the fact. Also let her know that Jehovah needs nothing, not a GB, BOE, 60 hours a month or anything and then tell her Paul told the christians of the first century that they were not the masters of others faiths. Also tell her that Jah wants a cheerful giver and you dont' want to. Tell her that the only reason would be not to piss them off and they are the same as all of .

A pimple on a wart's a*s.

If that dont work pull a Porky Pig, tell her to F, F, F, F,F, F, SCREW OFF!!!!!

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit